Painful and stressful

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 12, 2013 11:15pm
via Android

I do an hours exercise a day but when i wake up the next day im always in pain xxxx and with exams and being a hormonal teen im annoyed ant ideas how to resolve either

12 Jan
Soreness will go away on its own, personally I ignore it and get on with my life. Be sure to eat plenty of protein though so your muscles can repair themselves
12 Jan
Your sore because your muscles r being forced to grow if u arnt sore then u arent changing and 4 the other well you r a teen and hormonal
13 Jan
I'm waking up each morning sore as well coz I'm really pushing myself at the minute ... The answer ? Workout again !! The soreness goes away until the next day & guess what I do then ...... : )
Churchbunny_thumb
140 Posts
Jan 13, 2013 2:00am
via Android

Sweety watch how you exercise. If you do the exercise wrong you could be straining yourself. Also remember to take some time to relax.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 13, 2013 6:53am
via Android

Since your over working your muscles and your also having pain ice the area that hurts do it for 20-40 minutes. You could also stretch after your workouts or use a heat pack or something hot for 10-15 minutes.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 13, 2013 7:05am
via Android

if your feeling pain then thats good..
dont let the pain stop you or slow you down... use the pain as a motivation... the more you workout the less   you will feel the pain

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 13, 2013 7:06am
via Android

Apparently heat packs dont work. Cold pack yes as when body get message that there is cold it send more  blood to heat that place and same time repair it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51