45 lbs to go!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 5:54pm
via Android

Today starts my journey to losing 45 lbs and getting back to a healthy weight. I quit smoking cigarettes 5 weeks ago to start my lifestyle change but in turn I have gained 8 lbs. I already eat healthy but have a hard time with eating late due to my schedule but I've been working on that too.
Today started my working out so I'm hoping that with all of these changes I can get back to my healthy self within a few months or so.
Any tips, encouraging words, or healthy snack ideas are welcome :)
Thank you!

09 Mar
You can do it! Hard work always pays off!I got your back!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 6:28pm
via Android

Thank you. I'm hoping that with the reminders I will be able to stick to it so I can reach my goals. It's going to be tough but I have to do it.

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 6:29pm
via Android

Every single day, work on something, you got this!

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 12:11am
via Android

Congratulations on quitting smoking, that's a huge accomplishment! Don't feel and about gaining a few pounds after quitting smoking, it's natural. http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/quit-without-weight-gain__ Keep up the hard work!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 12:23am
via Android

Thanks Nancy

10 Mar
Congrats on quiting smoking! That's huge success! That shows that you have strong will and that you are starting to care about your body, and that atitude will give result sooner or latter. I have quit smoking recently, too, and this is what I'm telling to myself also :) First few days I was eating like crazy, I was eating constantly, whole day...and then I said to myself - I haven't quit smoking to become compulsive eater, so I'm gonna stop. Now I try to fight adiction with excercise instead of eating...I wish us both luck :) p.s. english is...
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 1:29am
via Android

Your English isn't bad at all. I wish you luck as well :) in time all goals can be reached.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51