Workout buddy?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 12, 2015 7:15pm
via Android

I m not motivation . I Need buddy workout for have motivation;) all are welcome;) message me or repli;)

12 Mar
Hi Irina and welcome! I'll be your buddy! =)
12 Mar
U look amazing doesn't look like u need much help from ur photos . I feel the same to . Maybe we can help each other if u like :-)
13 Mar
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Mar 12, 2015 7:41pm
via Android

Your do realize her photos are not actually her it's her motivation.

12 Mar
At least she's taken the naked photos off. It's a start!
12 Mar
I reported them and put a comment on one of her pictures telling her. Then I got a pm from some angered man calling me ugly. Gasp.
12 Mar
Anything for attention...
12 Mar
I dont comment your pic and I talk talk about you. What is you problem. Stop this discutions. No problème. I want have you for buddy no for ennemy;) peace
12 Mar
Would that be Ronnie R? Anna I just got a PM off him too.. My heart is broken & I'm a quivering mess of insecurity now
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 12, 2015 9:29pm
via Android

If you want I delete my pic...

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 12, 2015 9:30pm
via Android

Happy?

16 Mar
Forget the haters do it for you I've got some good workouts you should try what are you trying to work on?
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 7:53am
via Android

And she added some more.. how about adding a real pic of you which maybe shows your face instead of body pics of two entirely different skin types, if you want followers so bad go make an account on insta or something and perhaps dont like your own pictures I mean come on!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 10:22am
via Android

Just new here

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51