Brand new to this...........

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 12, 2015 8:40pm
via iOS
Trying to lose as much weight as possible in five weeks in a more healthy way!!!! Any tips for staying strong wud be great I have this amazing dress to get into.........
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 6:56am
via Android

Tell a little more about your daily routine, what do you eat, when do you work out? Etc.

Try to stay away from food that has added sugar and/or saturated fats in them. Try to eat clean. Replace all your drinks with plain water, coffee or tea (I suggest 80% water and 20% coffee or tea).

In terms of working out, go for high intensity interval training (HIIT) but also listen to your body. When you're beat, take a rest, you will reach your goal eventually. Here's an amazing workout you could try (it is extremely hard though).

Fat Burner Deluxe

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 7:10am
via iOS
Hi

Daily routine:

10 minute yoga stretching in the morning
Breakfast: 50g porridge oats muller yogurt and frozen berries cup of tea

Work in an office from 9-6 everyday

Morning snack : homemade smoothie to include flaxseed (promotes good hair,skin etc)

Lunch: pasta in the form of a mug shot cup of tea

Now here's the problem:

After lunch the girls go crazy and we have copious chocolates, sweets cakes etc sitting uneaten on my desk until I just can't say no!!!!!!! Coffee just keeps coming

Dinner: usually casseroles in winter for ease we have two small children and both work a lot!!

After girls bedtime 30 minutes of various workout sessions - I have never really stuck to any one thing in particular I don't know what's right for me to do!!!! 

Any advice bar step away from the food would be great haha x
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 10:23am
via Android

Your diet seems perfectly fine, maybe try not to eat pasta every lunch though and stay away from the sweets, haha!

If you're planning on losing weight, I strongly suggest HIIT

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51