What are your fitness goals? Workout buddy?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 12:53pm
via Android

Hello guys. I have been on skimble for a while but this is the first post I've made.

My goal is to be able to work out longer without getting out of breath too much and to become more flexible and stronger. I struggle with some of the casual ones atm I also have a weighted hula hoop at home but I'm a beginner with that and I'm learning belly dance via YouTube tutorials . I want exercise to become part of my lifestyle.

Would anyone like to be my workout buddy? What are your goals guys?

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 1:07pm
via Android

Hello, there!
Welcome and hopefully you do achieve your stated goals with workout trainer!
I am sort of a beginner just like you, only about 4 weeks on it, and what I can say is that it requires a lot of determination and discipline to get what you want. The first few weeks are the toughest since you are requiring your body to start getting its lazy butt off and that alone can be a motivation killer at the beginning. This is what the forums are for though and you can find a lot of motivation in here. Soon you'll find it a little easier to get into your workout routine without stopping. :)

My goal is to gain weight and it is a hard goal to attain. I already got a few workouts that i am doing but I still have to "eat right" in terms of getting the right amount of fat, carbs, and protein. I haven't started doing that yet but at some point I'll have to. >.<

13 Mar
If you want I can be you buddy . Message me :-)
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 1:39pm
via Android

That's cool. I'm sure we can both reach our goals!

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 13, 2015 11:16pm
via Android

My goal is to get a summer body/six pack . its hard for me to gain weight, but I was told protein could help, so I'm eating pasta here and there .
I started work out trainer since January.. It has really helped me out. I have my own work out partner I met at school. He motivates me to work out a little past my limit very time. ..
Good luck , and remember the first steps are hard, keep going , even if your not trying your hardest, don't stop believing

14 Mar
Pasta isn't a protein rich food. Pasta's mainly carbs.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 14, 2015 11:10am
via Android

That's great that you have a trainer at school. Yup that's true in the beginning it's always hardest. As long as we do a little bit each day we should reach our goals

14 Mar
My Goal is to reduce 10-15 kgs and build flat abs 6 pack kind of but it's pretty hard in early stages to lose weight and I am quite motivated to get my goal

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51