New here & looking for a workout buddy!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 19, 2015 12:12am
via iOS
Hey everybody! I'm looking for a buddy (the more the merrier) that will workout with me and motive will eachother! We can watch each other's progress and go on this amazing fitness journey together.

I'm trying to shed some pounds (specifically around the thigh, hips, and belly region) and tone muscle along the way. I also want to eat healthier and cut bad sugary items from my diet. Having someone with these interest would be great because it's nice to work along someone else with a similar goal in mind!

Please don't be shy! Let's work together for that summer bod, yeah?

Little facts about me is that I'm a young woman and weigh around 125.5.

Thanks!
19 Mar
Heck yeah! I started the tone it lose it program today, and have been walking 3+ miles pushing a double stroller 3x/wk.
19 Mar
Are the program's only for the pro accounts and are they worth it? and wow 3+ miles while pushing a stroller? You go girl!
19 Mar
I think you can buy them separately or pay for pro, with 2 kids going to the gym isnt an option, so for me its worth it. Its cheaper than the gym and gives me the structure i need. It tells me what to do and when.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 19, 2015 12:30am
via Android

I'd love to

19 Mar
I'm new too! I'd love too. I need someone to keep me motivated also!
19 Mar
Great! :D
19 Mar
I have the same goals..and that would be great
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 19, 2015 5:31am
via Android

Jst started today...literally. I do other workout s also besides this one by I could really use someone to help me and each other...

20 Mar
Same I do workouts outside this app but I thought that having some else in the same boat and motivate me would help me greatly! PM me! :)
21 Mar
Wnna workout??
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 12:51am
via Android

I wantd to run bt its dark where i live alrdy...so indoor wrkout is my second choice.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51