Whats your story?

20 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 13, 2013 11:52pm
via Android

My story. Im only 14 and I looked in the mirror and saw these chubby cheeks, stumoche, and thighs, I was so mad at myself. Afterward I noticed allbthe guys qt school were in good shape. So I found this app and joined. ( also hopes it makes me taller)

14 Jan
Im an 11 year old that is not fat but i want abs?!
16 Jan
19 soon to be 20, had a baby unexpectedly. In middle school and high school was very athletic until I tore my ACL and Meniscus. Now just feel depressed about myself so I found this app. Love it so far.! Good luck to everybody here
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 14, 2013 1:23am
via iOS
Mom of 4-ran 2 marathons one half while pregnant, lift weights, cross train, want strong heart and lungs beyond anything that has to do with vanity.  Joined b/c I don't want to get bored.
Icon_missing_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 14, 2013 1:29am
via Android

Wow. Good luck and just dont forgt to have fun

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 14, 2013 2:06am
via Android

20 year old college student, getting in shape for the military. Downloaded this for all of the different workouts so i dont get bored.

Icon_missing_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 14, 2013 2:09am
via Android

Good luck. Hope you get in and if you do thanks for protecting us

Icon_missing_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 14, 2013 2:14am
via Android

I am a mom to three boys, a wife to a wonderful husband, and a college student who just applied to nursing school. I have never had to worry about my weight, that is until I had children! My youngest is now 4 and I am still carrying around about 25 extra pounds, I decided its time for a change. I don't like what I <

Churchbunny_thumb
140 Posts
Jan 14, 2013 3:06am
via Android

My story is that I am a fat ugly woman that needs to get off her lazy butt and start working out.

14 Jan
go girl!
16 Jan
Im sure you are beautiful! Good luck
16 Jan
No one is ugly =) I'm sure your really pretty!!
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 14, 2013 3:15am
via iOS
I'm a guy in highschool proving to everybody on my highschool basketball team that I'm just as good , stronger and as fast as them , I train everyday get up at 6am shoot around at the park by myself dripping in sweat just cause I wanna be great someday , I don't think anybody on my basketball team does that. Not only that I wanna prove to them , I wanna prove it to myself and to those who think they can't , that anything is possible, as long as you keep your dreams alive and have the heart , anything achievable no matter the obstacles.
14 Jan
I believe in u!! Keep up the good work! :)
14 Jan
So dedicated! I love hearing stories like these... Keep up the work! (:
15 Jan
This is si insperational &lt;3
16 Jan
I admire your determination!! =)
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Jan 14, 2013 3:19am
via Android

Vanity was my motivator.... I wanted a body to match the face... Jk.. but seriously. I really just do it because its fun seeing my body get stronger all the time. I been fat my whole life and so I finally did something about it

Icon_missing_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 14, 2013 3:19am
via Android

Wow, now this is what I really call camitment and hope. Good luck dude and same here with the prove the team and all that

Icon_missing_thumb
19 Posts
Jan 14, 2013 3:38am
via Android

I have high metabolism but it doesn't last when I get older so I want to get in shape now so I won't get day I'm 14

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Jan 14, 2013 6:59am
via Android

Im 16 engaged to a amazing guy. But i feel bad because he loves me but im 2 times his size. Im trying to loose weight because i dont see how its fair!

14 Jan
Don't feel bad! He loves you!(: but it's good you're trying to get healthier!! Keep up the pod work !(:
14 Jan
Thanks haley
276234_1616257590_1732416856_n_thumb
1 Post
Jan 14, 2013 8:22am
via iOS
I'm a 20 year old college student who played varsity basketball in high school. Freshman year in college I gained the freshman 15 and now it's just increasing. I realized I don't have the endurance I had while on the team and I want it back D<
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Jan 14, 2013 12:55pm
via iOS
I'm 14 right now and I'm a distance runner, so I really want to tone out my thighs, glutes, etc. to improve my performance! I made Varsity on my XC team so I want to make Varsity on the Track team too! And since I got this app I decided to try and tone out my stomach as well! (:
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 14, 2013 4:25pm
via Android

17,highschool...just wanna live healthy...AAND LOOK LIKE A FRIGIN V.S. MODEL..haha,i'l be honest xD no realy,am,i wanna lose some weight,get tighter body,have better condicion... i'm not that bad...but can allways get better!

Image_thumb
118 Posts
Jan 15, 2013 5:45am
via Android

I'm a mother of 4. I had hyperemisis for 3 out of my 4 pregnancies. I spent 2 of those pregnancies in & out of the hospital & almost completely on bed rest. My liver started shutting down as well. I spent 2yrs getting my liver levels back to normal & having issues with refeeding & muscle loss. It took me another 2yrs to get myself fit after getting my levels back to normal. I'm here after my 4th baby with new health issues that I am doing my best to manage with diet & exercise.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 15, 2013 7:57pm
via Android

I used to be slim and toned, a good body. I was in a realtionship with a big built boy and i stopped all dancing/cheerleading,etc. The pounds piled on. Now weve split ive lost 17lbs but im bigger than 90% of the boys i go to school with. They're so toned and 'perfect'. I want to go back to how i used to be, so i can feel confident about myself and moving on

Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 2:02pm
via Android

Daily Workout Tips:
1.Yoga (30.min)
2.Aerobix (30.min)
3.Gym (Light Workout - 30 min.)
4.Eating Healthy Food
5.Proper Rest

Repeat whole 1 to 6 Daily Routine

Dscn1128_-_copy_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 2:50pm
via Android

Ordinary college guy, i keep myself healthy most of the time by eating healthy foods and daily exercise. Then, my girlfriend broke up with me and I after that, I started having junkfoods for breakfast. I can't find time to perform any exercise. I hope this app can really help.

16 Jan
hey buddy its ok.....Take Care & Do workouts... :)
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 4:39pm
via Android

Im in college and noticed that I've been neglecting myself so thats why i joined this app.
Haha maybe that way I can be able to sleep a little longer and then just run to class! Haha jp

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51