Helthier hair.?

3 posts | Original | Recent
12 Posts
Mar 22, 2015 5:10pm
via Android

Any 1 hav suggestions to improve hair health..& how to prevent hair loss & whitening of hair..how can i manage to got healthier hair & hair root?????
Things to remember before suggestions :- i'm a boy of 20
Omg so many ques in 1 topic!!

22 Mar
I've used Biotin to help strengthen and thicken my hair. I've heard really good review about it. There's different types of strengths but I use the 10,000 mcg daily.
24 Mar
Use a shower filter. Depending where you live, a lot of chemicals are added to the tap water.
9 Posts
Sep 18, 2016 8:48am

My tips for ahealthy hair: 
The best ever vitamins http://www.iherb.com/country-life-gluten-free-maxi-hair-time-release-90-tablets/1714?rcode=nus600  Hair is growing so fast plus i got lots of new ’’baby’’ hair :) 
Coconut oil i use like hair mask. Im keeping it all the night. Hair ends are healthy. After that my hair is shiny and silky. The best natural stuff :)

I often color my hair but tru use natural color for this like Hehha, result different but wright    It's strengthens my hair  also

15 Posts
Sep 23, 2016 7:12am
via iOS
Try using a shampoo and conditioner that doesn't have harsh additives. Also start using a leave in conditioner. Most will strip your hair and then coat it in like a wax. It's not really good. I bleach/dye my hair monthly and since I switched my shampoo and conditioner to this brand "Maui Moisture" the condition of my hair  has improved tremendously. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51