Helthier hair.?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 22, 2015 5:10pm
via Android

Any 1 hav suggestions to improve hair health..& how to prevent hair loss & whitening of hair..how can i manage to got healthier hair & hair root?????
Things to remember before suggestions :- i'm a boy of 20
Omg so many ques in 1 topic!!

22 Mar
I've used Biotin to help strengthen and thicken my hair. I've heard really good review about it. There's different types of strengths but I use the 10,000 mcg daily.
24 Mar
Use a shower filter. Depending where you live, a lot of chemicals are added to the tap water.
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Sep 23, 2016 7:12am
via iOS
Try using a shampoo and conditioner that doesn't have harsh additives. Also start using a leave in conditioner. Most will strip your hair and then coat it in like a wax. It's not really good. I bleach/dye my hair monthly and since I switched my shampoo and conditioner to this brand "Maui Moisture" the condition of my hair  has improved tremendously. 
577898_304526149677075_1650155414_n_thumb
17 Posts
Jan 17, 2017 10:39am

Simple Tips to Get Healthy Hair:
1) Wash your hair with Cold Water to allow your hair to retain the necessary moisture.

2) Shampoo every 2 or 3 days with your favorite shampoo.

3) Apply some conditioner at the ends because they stays dry naturally.

4) Pump up some hair serum into your hair to have shiny and fine hair.Sff

5) Take your diet that is rich in Vitamin A, C , B5 and Zinc.

6) If you hair have long leinght go to protective  hairstyles like  http://newaylook.com/best-protective-hairstyles/ 

7) End of the day, you will have strong, healthy and beautiful hair.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 27, 2017 6:11am

You can also use coconut oil, Rosemary, eggs, Lemongrass to make your hair healthy. Also you can try for Hair beauty supply online products.