Share your experiences when you were just starting?

4 posts | Original | Recent
Mar 23, 2015 1:56pm
via iOS
Never been a workout kinda girl till this year. Then told myself it's time to start. Starting slowly with casual workouts and steadily progresses to more difficult and longer workouts. Hopefully can keep this motivation up!

Care to share your experiences when you were just starting? Challenges, satisfactions, etc? 
21 Posts
Mar 23, 2015 3:42pm
via Android

It was pretty difficult to start because I had been going to the gym for a long time 3 days a week, had to stop due to Exams etc when I started again a few months ago felt like I was weak as anything but am now at my peak and stronger than ever ;)

24 Mar
wow! Sounds great! Its also one of my fears that if i stopped due to exams, etc, ill fall back behind again.. Hopefully not!
25 Mar
Yeah don't worry about it. Just keep focused and train hard ;)
214 Posts
Mar 23, 2015 4:10pm
via Android

In the beginning I had no idea what I was doing
I didn't have a certain goal, I was expecting to gain a little weight, but nothing special. Wanted to be stronger and healthier.
Sometimes I felt discouraged because I thought everyone was better than me and I'm just ridiculous, but I found out that the feeling after working out and having a shower is priceless. It just made me feel like I'm doing the right thing.
After a while I surprised myself by increasing reps and intensity and it felt awesome! Sometimes it's the small things...
I have been lucky to meet nice people in the community and sharing our progress really helped a lot!

Good luck ^^

24 Mar
Thanks! Im also trying to keep my motivation up!
21 Posts
Mar 23, 2015 4:51pm
via Android

About a year ago I had a really bad week.. I only ate fast food and sweets, a month later I asked myself "what in the world am I doing with myself?.." From that moment on I started working out. First slow, now I can do a lot more reps in less time:) Next week I will start going in a real gym... Im so happy I started working out;D

24 Mar
Thats awesome! Haha kinda same here actually.. Food, desserts and snacks taste too good so i never ever undergo dieting... So gonna try to make up for it by exercising

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51