What do you appreciate about your body?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 25, 2015 9:05am
via Android

With all the talk of how much we want to change our bodies from what they are to what we desire for them to be, I notice so much self hating! It kills me, because even if people are overweight and out of shape, there are always attractive aspects of ourselves.

What do you adore and appreciate about yourself? Gimme a nice list of several brags!

Or, just one thing? One thing you appreciate about your body, your vessel? <3

Huggles <3

25 Mar
Love My belly/Abs best part of me!... upper body I have most great physik.... but can't complain about the rest either ;) have a nice one
25 Mar
And I agree w you beauty is everywhere an everybody has beauty in or outside! &lt;3 this
26 Mar
I Love my waist because Its thin. My abdômen. And my Brazilian butt hahaha ♡
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 9:44am
via Android

Couldn't agree more. The self-hatred and the distorted self-images some people have just makes me so sad. I firmly believe in learning to love and respect yourself, it will create wellbeing and an urge to take better care of yourself. If you don't love yourself now, you won't do it after losing weight either. Losing weight won't help you escape your state of mind.

I love that my body is strong and that I feel it could take me anywhere. I love the way it looks and feels. I love that it's soft and luscious and voluptuous but still has hard muscle underneath. I actually love more or less everything about it except that it doesn't fit into my skinny jeans anymore. And the chin hairs that started turning up a couple of years ago. I just can't love that.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 11:26am
via Android

I appreciate that my body still works most of all!

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 11:59am
via Android

I love my crazy metabolism and my height yes height is a good thing, most of all I love my mind. Seriously it's awesome :p

25 Mar
P.s great topic (Y)
25 Mar
And your sense of humor! You gotta love that!
25 Mar
People around me do that :p .. getting cocky, am I? :p
25 Mar
Lol you and I are two of a kind.
Image_thumb
76 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 12:08pm
via Android

Yeah part of losing weight and starting on that journey is first accepting who u see in the mirror, not hating yourself. You have to lovw yourself enough to make a change and thru that process you will have highs and lows. You will have 1 too many cheat meals, miss the gym, gain a pound one week instead of lose it, ect.. But thats all part of it and you will learn from each of them bcuz a path with no obstacles leads no where. All you have to do is keep up the hard work and be dedicated to your new lifestyle and I promise it's so worth it!!:D

--Monica V

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 25, 2015 12:35pm
via Android

I love my pear shape and my cute ankles

Icon_missing_thumb
18 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 12:43pm
via Android

Now, this topic I absolutely love. We need to spend a lot of time here, in this space, celebrating ourselves.

We all could use some tweaking inside and out, but lets look at positives for a moment.

I love my strong thighs and naturally muscular back, but my goal is to do three pull ups and fifty pushups by the time I turn 40.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 25, 2015 12:45pm
via Android

I adore my eyes. It's a cool clour and not so usual. And also the things in my head. Although my body isn't "perfect" i am quite intelligent

Image_thumb
58 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 1:32pm
via Android

I hear that I have a beautiful personality and that is the only thing people should care about. ( I hate my body always been on the bigger side) but when I think about it, if other people hate on themselves 'm always there to pick them back up and make them see themselves through my eyes.
But physically, my boyfriend says he loves all of me, he says he sees no flaws and motivates me everyday.  When I hear him say that and look in the mirror I am starting to see what he sees. (:

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 3:38pm

I agree with many comments about how nice it is to see such a positive topic!!

OK here goes.... (I'm blushing a little!!)

I like my arms & hands - they're big, well defined and I can lift a lotta heavy s*** compared to most guys.

I like my broad shoulders and the way a fitted suit hangs off them.

Finally I like my EARS! They are the first thing my wife saw of my face for a month because I was so self-conscious of how I looked. They are small and completely disproportionate to the size of my head!!

Image_thumb
222 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 4:10pm
via Android

I love the fact that God created a machine that adapts to almost anything and grows to meet the challenge. All it requires is properly resting and refueling. A machine. And I like my eyes.

25 Mar
Yes, I love seeing my body as a machine too! A bad ass bulldozer!
25 Mar
Anna you're a trip. :-)
25 Mar
Aww thank you!
Spring_thumb
24 Posts
Mar 25, 2015 5:53pm
via Android

My cute face, my big butt, and my legs.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51