Opinions please?

3 posts | Original | Recent
19 Posts
Mar 27, 2015 12:25am
via Android

So I've been working out 5-6 days a week for the past couple months doing mostly bodyweight exercises, yoga, and a bit of running (it's been too cold for me to go outside much).
I have two things I need help with, please;
This is the easier one, I would like to add hand weights to my workouts. What weight should I start with? I was thinking somewhere between 5 and 10 pounds, but I'm not too sure which to pick.
This one is a bit harder. I've realized that due to my "sometimes here, sometimes not" depression that I haven't been eating much at all the past couple weeks. For example, told I've had half a serving of Chinese food for dinner and some water and tea. Yesterday I had some rice cakes and Cheerios. Normally I eat salads and fruit and vegan meats with the occasional salmon so I know something is different. It's not really that I don't want to eat I just have no motivation to get up and get/make any food. Or really do anything. And when I do eat I just feel sick. Does anyone know something that can help with this or anything? I know this isn't the easiest thing ever to help with, but yeah, I need some help please.

27 Mar
Hi Becca, I believe I'd be able to help but would prefer if we could PM on this. Your choice though, but I've helped other people and family members with this. (Promise I won't try to sell you herbalife!!)
06 Apr
I'm sorry for hijacking, but I could use help with the same
1 Post
Apr 6, 2015 1:07pm
via Android

To be totally honest with you. You're diet sounds pitiful. you need to step it up and maintain ur composure. Dont let some cheerios or soda get you.  If u need help on this let me know

7 Posts
Apr 6, 2015 3:28pm
via Android

Hey:) I only can help you with your first  question. I d advise you to begin with 1.5 kg hand weights for each hand. I ve bought some 5 kg hand weights and they are too heavy for cardio workout. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51