April - SK'S Power Trip Program

61 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Mar 31, 2015 2:21am
via Android

Day 1
Completed legs & shoulders (SK'S Power Trip - April)
Hope I can walk tomorrow & move my shoulders! This was awesome and I sweated like there was no tomorrow!
Have a fantastic evening!

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 31, 2015 2:40am
via iOS
My lower back is tighter than a camel's ass in a sandstorm right now!! 

I'll add info to my topic each day covering the fundamentals of the next day's workout. Tomorrow's is done 
31 Mar
Hahaha that doesn't sound too good! I am feeling this I hope I can move tomorrow! This is going to be a good program, it takes a bit though with weight adjustment as where to start lifting the heavy! Gave a fantastic evening Scotty! I started a post cause I don't want to take over yours....lol
31 Mar
Yeah finding your weight is a bit tricky at first but you'll get used to it quickly. I hope you were jacked afterwards! I was totally pumped & can't wait to jack the weight up again next Monday. Shortly after I was done I knew my lower back was gonna get sore though coz I've not done deadlifts for a couple of month. Bit of stretching & I'll be ready to hit it hard again tomorrow! Hope you logged your weight so you know what to beat next Monday... We're gonna pack some muscle on this month and set ourselves...
31 Mar
I just got over a lower back pain.....so I feel your pain....I couldn't lift for a couple of days last week.....pumoed I was but my legs werent feeling the joy I was.....lol and yes I keep a book and I track everything! Thanks for doing this Scotty, it's a lot of work and it is very well planned and thought out! Have a fantastic evening!
31 Mar
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 1, 2015 1:49am
via Android

Day 2
Completed chest & back day!
Can't believe I also completed a pull up pyramid challenge!

01 Apr
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 2, 2015 12:53am
via Android

Day 3
Completed  SK'S Power Trip (core)
Scotty this wasn't lame, if you push yourself you feel the workout!
I was going to do some challenges, but this old lady needs to go & soak her body in a nice hot tub!
Have a fantastic night!

02 Apr
Oh I know you feel it, but it's not our usual insanity.. That begins again today!
03 Apr
I can't find day 3 in the program workouts .. only days 1 - 2 -5
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 1:23am
via Android

Day 4
Completed SK'S Power Trip (arm day)
That was some work out! I am exhausted in a good way! So glad I did my pull up challenge before hand!
Have a happy and safe Easter weekend!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 5:19pm
via Android

Day 5 completed SK'S Power Trip
Legs, Shoulders & Calves!
I was going to do cardio but my legs told me otherwise.....NOT
Have a fantastic good Friday!

03 Apr
Ouch eh?!
03 Apr
Totally my legs were shaking! I pushed hard! My leg press wasn't as high as yours but I pushed 260, not bad for a girl who has knee problems I say....now let's see if I can walk tomorrow lol
03 Apr
630 is deceptive coz I'm sure the first 200lbs is rigged!
03 Apr
630 is alot of weight, hope your able to move later....lol
03 Apr
Rigged or not!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 4:10pm
via Android

Day 6
Completed  SK'S Power Trip
Did not change a thing on it!
I even did more challenges with burpees!
Legs are sore this morning! So I am going to enjoy the rest of my day!
Have a fantastic Saturday!

04 Apr
Told you I was being nice! Tomorrow is a full rest day & I'll certainly be taking advantage of it. Nothing more than steady state cardio, if that.
04 Apr
I am going to do steady state cardio too and hopefully that will be it....Rest my body!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 4:46pm
via Android

I have to say this! I read people's posts saying they can't motivate themselves, they need this and that! The only ones who can do it is you! You gotta want it and when you start seeing results trust me you want more! Nothing happens over night it takes work and HARD work!  We all want nice ABS but unfortunately that takes WORK!
I look at far I have  come and it hasn't been easy....I have had my ups and my downs...its called life and I am way older than most people on here!
I couldn't do squats, deadlifts, mountain climbers, burpees and so much more, I have pushed so hard and have passed the CANT'S! I am no where near my goal but I will say this if it takes me a year to get there I will! Because I am no QUITTER!
Scotty your a fantastic man, you do this site so much justice that people who want to make a change all they have to do is read your page! Your work on putting programs together is not easy, it takes time and dedication! It takes away from your newly married wife Erin!
I like to thank you cause it doesn't go unnoticed! Many times I have wanted to quit this site but you keep it going and others also!
OK everyone have a fantastic Saturday I am done!

04 Apr
Well said!!! :-)
04 Apr
Awwww. You soppy thing!! Lol. Thank you Dawna
04 Apr
Don't get used to this, I don't want to ruin my reputation that I have gone soft....lol
04 Apr
My lips are sealed
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 9:57pm
via Android

Day 7
Took today completely off to rest! My legs are still sore, but I am ready for next week!
Happy  Easter!
I ate 5 little Lindt chocolates and it was good....lol

05 Apr
I'm stretching out right now!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 12:39am
via Android

Day 8
Completed SK'S Power Trip
Legs & Shoulders
I am completely fatigued right out!
I hope I can move tomorrow!
I also completed Russian Twists, Ins & Outs &Leg Raised Crunches!

07 Apr
Well stop doing extra ya nutter ; p
07 Apr
These ABS need work! LOL I never sweated so much!
07 Apr
Mine too but I'm actually finding the heavy compound stuff is hitting my abs pretty well!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 8, 2015 12:38am
via Android

Day 9
SK'S Power Trip (Chest & Back)
This was a hard program! I felt every part of it! Once you have to get to the pull ups your arms are fatigued!
I kept at the pull ups even if I dropped, I tried to push for another one!
Scotty I was cursing and it wasn't nice what was coming out of mouth! I wasn't inviting you over for dinner.....lol
I will be feeling this, I need a very hot bath!

08 Apr
That's what I like to hear!!! A chorus of hatred around the world when people do my workouts!!! "Hate the workouts, love the results!"
08 Apr
Ya my son kept saying I don't think he can hear you.....lol
08 Apr
That was defiantely a good workout!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 9, 2015 1:43am
via Android

Day 10
Completed SK'S Power Trip (core & cardio)
Have a fantastic evening

09 Apr
Have a relaxing evening. I'm pretty best up tonight. I've got to do a yoga pose for a challenge I'm doing on Ig but other than that I'm taking it very easy this evening!
09 Apr
*beat up
09 Apr
That's good, it's well deserved ! This program is challenging and beating us up! Have a fantastic night Scotty! I am trying to figure out how to print these workouts, I am tired of writing them out. .lol
09 Apr
Haha sorry for changing them, I'm trying to keep the body shocked the whole 30 days!!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 2:34am
via Android

Day 11
Completed SK'S Power Trip (arms)
I worked my arms to complete fatigue! I will be feeling this tomorrow!
Took pics and I am so disappointed with my ABS I have no clue what I am doing wrong! My diet is clean as I am Celiac and I don't eat junk food at all! *sigh*
Pics to follow
Have a fantastic night

10 Apr
That was the plan with today's workout! It really ripped the a arms up eh?! And what are you talking about with the mid-section?? I see a lot of improvement?! I've checked your photos... You're improving! Simple!!
10 Apr
Thanks Scotty, I am my own worse critique! My arms are sore this morning, but I will push through it! Hope everyone is not to bad today! Legs today, yup that's all I am going to say! Happy Friday for now! :-)
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 12:10am
via Android

Day 12
Completed SK'S Power Trip (legs)
Woot  Woot all done! That wasn't too bad, I had to modify the program due to the leg extensions!
Now ask me tomorrow  how I am....lol
Have a fantastic Friday night!

11 Apr
Not too bad?! Nutter
11 Apr
I might not be able to move tomorrow....lol
11 Apr
BTW I like the nickname.....nutter...lol oh I also got up to 300 lbs on the leg press....so this will be interesting tomorrow for cardio...yup who is the nutter who put this program together? LOL
11 Apr
630lbs again for me.... Nutter : )
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 1:56am
via Android

Show off! LOL

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 5:43pm
via Android

Day 13
Completed SK'S Power Trip
Have a fantastic Saturday!

12 Apr
Mine turn tomorrow!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 12, 2015 3:48pm
via Android

Day 14
SK'S Power Trip - rest
Didn't happen......45 mins of Cardio
Have a fantastic Sunday!

12 Apr
And we're hitting the gym again and I'm hitting it HARD!! Lol. Rest day my ass
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 14, 2015 1:14am
via Android

Completed Day 15
SK'S Power Trip (legs & shoulders)
I also did a AB workout as I would like to see some progress in my tummy area. I also think I will be doing a bit more cardio!

14 Apr
I was expecting people to start doing cardio at some point. I would as well if I could move this evening! And I was saying today I would like to do more ab work this week. Not today though, the double session has destroyed me and I'm running a hot bath!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 1:25am
via Android

Day 16
Completed SK'S Power Trip  (Chest & back)
This workout totally fatigued me right out!  I will defiantely be feeling this!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 2:01am
via Android

Day 17 Completed SK'S Power Trip
I also did 45 mins of Cardio as I need to trim down my belly, I have been concentrating so much on the weights that I lacked the cardio ( this program totally exhausts you, that when your done lifting you just have no energy) it's a good thing!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 17, 2015 1:18am
via Android

Day 18
Completed SK'S Power Trip  (arms)
Completed half hour of cardio!
This chicky is done! I need a hot bath to relax and get ready for leg day tomorrow!
Have a fantastic evening

17 Apr
Rest well
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 17, 2015 2:44am
via Android

Ok I have set some goals for myself! I don't care how long it takes to get there, I am going to do it! I am going to train my butt of if it kills me! LOL
Off I go, goodnight!

17 Apr
Left me in suspense?!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 18, 2015 12:51am
via Android

Day 19
Completed SK'S Power Trip  (legs & shoulders)
On top of that I did 30 mins of cardio! My legs are totally done!
Have a fantastic Friday evening!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 18, 2015 10:54pm
via Android

Day 20
Took today off as I had alot to do today! Will go hard tomorrow! Went to the lush store and bought lots of stuff to pamper myself! Off to a movie shortly!
Enjoy your Saturday

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Apr 19, 2015 4:55pm
via iOS
Take a look at day 21 and let me know what exercises I need to replace for you please
19 Apr
It's not finished yet btw
19 Apr
Leg extensions, I am never allowed to do those due to the type of reconstruction I had! I think last time we replaced it with Bulgarian squats!
19 Apr
That's too intense an exercise for the way tomorrow will be structured. Let me have a think coz it's a high rep section. I'll be out for a few hours so I'll come back to you this afternoon
19 Apr
Sounds good Scotty! Thank you
19 Apr
Ok, I'd recommend you do dragon/pistol squats with no weight given the high level of reps. If you prefer to do a different exercise just make sure it's quad focused because hamstrings are Friday

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51