I don't get it?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 31, 2015 1:21pm
via iOS
Hey ☺️
I'm not quite new here but I'm not really sure what I'm doing on how the social media part works yet. I know what's it here for and I think it's absolutely great, I just don't know really understand how to properly use it.

Does anyone have any tips or advice?
Thanks!
31 Mar
I'm just joining this morning, so I'm feeling my way through. Sorry I'm no help
31 Mar
Just connect with people here and see what they progess is going so far.
Image_thumb
76 Posts
Mar 31, 2015 1:46pm
via Android

Just to connect with others on the same journey or ppl like me who have been down that weight loss road. Use it to encourage, motivate, n support others n even recieve ur own help:)

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 1, 2015 1:09am
via Android

Everyone has the reasons for skimble. You don't necessarily have to use the social side of it. I personally like the community board. But you can just do the workouts.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 1, 2015 9:43pm
via iOS
Oh alright, thanks for trying to clear things up.  I assumed that but it's nice to know for sure. Sorry, I'm not so good at explaining clearly, I was wondering more how to use it than its purpose? Like I can't seem to view all of comment? I don't know whether to comment or reply and why does it have both? How would I direct my message to a single individual so that they knew it was to them instead of the crowd? And when I select others questions so I can try to read through it the whole thing seems kinda jumbled up some of the time so I'm not really sure where the initial question was or I don't know how to say something if I have advice or encourage?
01 Apr
If you want to reply back to someone, you just do "comment" under whatever it was they said. As for things looking jumbled, do you mean how the comments can be backwards or upside down almost? (Where a new comment gets posted above the rest and so forth) If that makes sense

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51