Any postpartum moms?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 2, 2015 4:19pm
via Android

First off, congratulations if you are a new mom! There is absolutely no better feeling but keeping fit afterwards sure makes everything better. So if you are trying to lose that extra weight, fit into those old jeans and maybe need some motivation. .. Come and follow me or add me and we can do it together and motivate each other! Any advice WELCOME

02 Apr
I'm not a new mom (mine are 2 years and 4 years) but it's taken me this long to realize I'm nowhere close to being fit enough to keep up with them! At only 23 years old, after I had my second, something completely crazy happened and made me realize I'm so out of shape. So here I am (: trying to make myself workout every day to reach my goals
02 Apr
im in i have a 6yr old and a 6month old trying to loose 40 pounds and be healthy and fit so i can keep up with these 2 active girls
30 Apr
I have a 9 yea old and a 4 year old and I really want to be able to keep up with them. I'm a very active person however I am definitely out of shape and really need to get back into shape. Both of my kids are extremely busy so I don't have a lot of time except for in the evenings which is why this program seems to be working quite well for me.... so far that is :-)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 1:20am
via Android

I have a 5 year old and a 7 month old. I've been trying to lose 20lbs for 7 months with no success. Any advice.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 1:52am
via Android

Yea sure thing. Find out what is hindering you from achieving your goal, rather it be time, diet, injury, etc.  If you are on a time crunch start off with short exercises throughout the day. You can look up 30daychallenges and see if any would work for you. I think they are great.  If the problem is having a really fussy baby, try incorporating them into the workouts. I used mine as weights LOL in a safely manner or course :)  Maybe try doing some cardio during your lunch hour for atleast 15 mins. Anything is better than nothing. If you have 25 mins to spare go try Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred. It's free on YouTube.

Set aside a few hours one day week to prep your meals for the whole upcoming week. Maybe just lunches and light snacks if your going to work. Find out what your caloric intake needs are and portion control your meals. I usually do this on Sundays while my husband watches my daughter.

and last but not least have fun with it. Go take a stroll on your off days or weekends and take the family with. Walking is a good cardio workout.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 23, 2015 3:25am
via Android

I'm in! I need to lose 30lbs to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and another 20lbs after that to get to my goal weight, 50lbs in total. I've tried five different workout schedules before stumbling across Skimble. I've been so close to giving up the past few days. It's hard for me to get a routine going without guidance! Any support would be greatly appreciated!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51