Cheater * _ * (locked)

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 9:19am
via Android

Welcome a new troll in the house who completed my 3 hours arm and back workout in 3 minutes and went straight to another of my workout "legs and abs" powering through a 2 and a half hour workout in just 5 minutes. Can someone please give him a trophy? And yes his name is RAJPUT PRATIKSINGH. Being a rajput myself I had to call out this man for giving us a bad name. Good day to everyone else actually doing the hard work! Keep it up.

03 Apr
He's just cheating himself...
03 Apr
Lol I just saw his profile and commented on what good shape he's in when he can finish a half an hour workout in six minutes, then I saw this. WHY are people doing these things?!
03 Apr
He said thank you, Anna! I am done. Laughing so hard right now. Some people these days, smh. I'll admit I skip "rests" during workouts unless I need a water break but still, not even close to jumping the whole workout then saying you did it all
03 Apr
And there you go laughing some more! :D would you mind creating a 4 hour long workout named "laughing" ?
03 Apr
Rajput...you really shouldn't make threats behind a screen. People will just not take you seriously. Oh wait...never mind.lol
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 12:49am

Irony is a troll posting in a troll topic, isn't it Tais?

04 Apr
Lol, somehow I ended on this forum, and you just made my morning , Heiko lol!!!! Zuuuu witzig ;)
04 Apr
You know Heidi, always love to see you smiling
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 9:20am
via Android

Don't read all the comments but maybe he was doing your exercices offline and when he sync it has done what you are telling

04 Apr
I do my workouts offline and it still logs my workouts correctly.
04 Apr
i have frequent double logs due to to sketchy wifi or internet when traveling and i erase them once behind a laptop, but this guy was cheating, i looked through his workouts, so easy to figure out the ones that come in with a Boom , -- and leave as quickly as they came =) , there is a reason why his account is erased, because he got caught. really gets old, doesn't it. always some idiot out there who thinks they get a cookie or two when they re Number One lol!
05 Apr
Yes you can certainly do that or maybe just maybe get a life.
05 Apr
Yo mama must be a lesbian the cuz she loves the things this little girl does to her in bed. Okay I crossed a line I didn't want to but there ya go now at least pick any good workout and annoy the hell out of that not us. And I won't be replying anymore as I'd be enjoying my weekend bubye
05 Apr
Then* cuz
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 9:20am
via Android

Don't read all the comments but maybe he was doing your exercices offline and when he sync it has done what you are telling

04 Apr
Nope he was cheating and that's why his profile got deleted. You would have known that if his comments were still up
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 5:13pm
via Android

Well..it seems Mr. Rajput has deleted the topic in which I asked people to report him(it was his own topic, he was asking for sympathy there after cheating on points)..but hey if you are reading, do know that I already reported you.

But then again he must be reported by more people because if more people report him, there are more chances of his being thrown out of this great site.

So, heyy skimblers, I request you all to report this guy named Rajput Pratik, he is continuously irritating and insulting hard working skimblers and also cheated on his workouts just to rule that leaderboard. I really don't mind trolls but showing disrespect to the people who work hard won't be tolerated. His attitude is very negative and discouraging and we must make sure that people like him are reported to Skimble so that they do not discourage those who take their workouts seriously.

Report this guy at abuse@skimble.com . Do it for this community. It will take only a few minutes.

You can't delete this one Mr. Rajput!!!

05 Apr
Done twice. Once at support and the other at abuse.lol Thank you V for being your brilliant self. Expect immature empty tralalala comment to follow.
05 Apr
Heyy Hadi. that is wonderful..i reported him at abuse and i also blocked him and hope Skimble takes some action and you know what he has now deleted all his posts to hide himself!! Trolls will be trolls!! :)
05 Apr
Agree V. It's really sad that there are people that prefer to disrupt rather than improve. Like you said, troll will be trolls.
05 Apr
I guess his new profile got deleted as well. Because I don't think there is anyway you could actually delete your comments so maybe skimble is doing its job.
06 Apr
Hopefully he's gone for real! My inbox was spammed with crap from him!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51