No one will answer me!

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 11:48pm
via Android

If you are exercising enough and eat right and don't lose weight it's probably unhealthy to try to lose anyway. You might have a underactive thyroid, which causes to gain weight very easily, but that's rather unlikely.

Image_thumb
215 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 11:59pm

You have lost 14kg! That's a great success. While you were losing fat, you also gained muscles, which are heavier than fat. Which means, you might have lost 16 or 17kg of fat!
Congrats:)

There are many reasons why you are stucking atm. We all reach plateaus, where we seem to standstill. 21 is a good bmi too.
How much calories do you eat? How many of your calories are protein, carbs and fat?

When you do cardio, how intense is it? 2km are not much to lose weight.

And last but not least, do you want to lose weight or to gain muscles?

Image_thumb
215 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 1:30am

How much calories do you eat? A 6 pack is made in the kitchen. If you eat too much, you never will get it,
If you don't eat enough, your body will burn your muscles and not the fat.

You have to do core workouts and build muscles in your legs and arms.

05 Apr
Cardio is good for burning fat if its intensive.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 5, 2015 1:32am
First of all, you've lost 30 lbs in four months. You are in plateau mode because your body is saying you've lost enough weight. 21 bmi is great. I would continue with food diary for sure. It is likely your body will need to readjust to this new weight before you see some muscle definition. Also it's difficult for women to have six packs because we have more subcutaneous fat than men. It's not impossible but it takes great patience. You may see women with six packs if they are dehydrated or too thin or have makeup on their abs. Do not get hung up on it and downplay all your good progress. Eat more water rich vegetables and continue what you have been doing. To truly have a six-pack you may need to follow the diet and exercise routine of a body builder. Which is extremely strenuous and needs supervision from an expert.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 5, 2015 3:01am
via Android

Melinda my weight loss has stalled kinda hovering around 90kg with 85 as my target... Sometime the metabolism just seems to stall. But sounds like you have made good progress so far and sounds like you are doing the right things.. Be proud of the progrees you have already made. Keep working towards your goals and it will happen

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51