Fat, out of shape, and need to quit smoking?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 1:14am
via iOS
11 Apr
Make your haters your congrulators! ! U can do it.
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 2:57am
via Android

You could try doing workouts on here instead of making forums and posting pictures (: That may help. As for the smoking. How about thinking of something you really want and instead of buying cigarettes, put the money into a jar and save up for something that won't kill you (: I'm trying to get my husband to do that then maybe he'd actually have money for the Jeep parts he wants. Then again, no one ever listens to me so you probably won't either.

07 Apr
I'm listening to you amber. I was a little upset to see you say I should do the workouts and not do whatever it is you said. I just don't click on do workout! I thought that was a little offensive and unnecessary but getting all worked up over that wont help me any. Didn't understand why you said that but thanks anyway I'm over it! Lol What kind of jeep does your hub have? And Daaang I don't think I'll live long enough to get me that lambo I really want so can you suggest maybe something else that...
07 Apr
Geez I'll just stop making forums and posting pics then ok? Obviously you don't like neither ):
07 Apr
I was in a mood last night. I see so many people on here wanting to post pictures, make forums or try and hit on everyone and it annoys me. Figured you'd be one of those. I've known too many people in my lifetime get majorly sick from either health related issues or smoking. Don't be one of them, even though I don't technically know you. You just have to get up and get moving. Once you start exercising, you will feel so much better about yourself
07 Apr
And for the money thing, try something smaller, some goal that would be reachable right now. It's always great to look forward to something. And his is a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I've got a 05 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.
08 Apr
Hey no worries! I felt like u tried to torch me and I was like aw heck no! Lol Ok I like to start topics and post pics and stuff but I don't be trying to hit on every hottie see! I mean, I can appreciate beauty yeah but I never actually tried to get with any girl here! What made u figure I was like that? ): I like seeing encouraging things being said then crap talking! lol I forgive u
Icon_missing_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 7, 2015 3:08am
via Android

Since January 1st I quit smoking & its been 4 weeks of me working out . I take it 1 day at a time . I replaced smoking with other habits , but make sure they are healthy habits & not just another addiction good luck !

07 Apr
Thank you. I like your hair! And I just noticed your font matches it! Lol sick. Anyway congrats on quitting! how long were you smoking for and if you don't mind me asking exactly what habits did you replace smoking with?
07 Apr
Hey can I follow you?
07 Apr
Thank you ! Red is my favorite color . I would keep small healthy snacks with me , I'd smoke a vapor e c cigarette with no nicotine . I kept small mints, candies or gum around me. I just reminded myself how I can't even walk up the stairs without loosing my breath and how expensive it is . Always reward yourself ! That can be very helpful .
07 Apr
Also I have been smoking for over 13 years . if I can do it , you can too .
08 Apr
U are very welcome! But what really? I love red! It's like fire! Lol anyways ok so healthy snacks and vape cig huh? Oooooo I love those nature valley honey & oats granola bars! Do u? Lol but yeah I smoke like one of the most expensive cigs out there. Newports! Those shits are never less then 5, 6 bucks a pop! So yeah I see where u going with that
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Apr 10, 2015 4:33pm

We all grow older and we all have to die - maybe the only true fairness. But it's on you to decide, HOW you want to grow old. Feeling good and being healthy, or ill and fighting for your life.
You can go on with your life. The question will not be IF you get ill, ONLY WHEN

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51