I need help please

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 15, 2013 12:36am
via Android

I'm 17 years old. I have hypothyroidism. and I weigh 270 pounds. and I CANNOT lose weight. I eat healthy and I try getting to the gym when I can. But I want to know. How can I do it. What work outs will put me on the fast track back to weight loss. Please help! Xoxo

20130125_141323_thumb
37 Posts
Jan 15, 2013 1:12am
via Android

Carrie just stick with it...you'll start to see results soon...I no it can be frustrating..but if your eating right and exercising..your doing great...ill keep you motivated...follow me or inbox me and tell me what i could do to help support you

15 Jan
And the one major thing you have to do is to continue exercising...and watch your portions
16 Jan
I am new to this app in hopes I can find a pal or two to keep me motivated, give me tips and find results. My goal is to lose 40 pounds and get my cholesterol down. More importantly, I want to lose inches...several! I hope I can seek you out for help.
Image_thumb
112 Posts
Jan 15, 2013 6:01pm
via iOS
You can also try the kniect game fitness evolved it helped me lose 100 pounds it's a lol challenge but you ll start to see result within a week or to if u do it every day plus it has work out games so u don't have to get frustrated with THINKIN that ill NEVA lose it GOOD LUCK
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 2:04pm
via Android

Daily Workout Tips:
1.Yoga (30.min)
2.Aerobix (30.min)
3.Gym (Light Workout - 30 min.)
4.Eating Healthy Food
5.Proper Rest

Repeat whole 1 to 6 Daily Routine

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51