Any favorite protein bars pls.

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 4:31am
via Android

I need a protein bar or shake on the days before i work out that tastes yummy.love chocolate ones.

11 Apr
Quest bars are my fav. They have lots and lots of different flavors too.
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 4:40am
via Android

Milk chocolate by gnc

11 Apr
100% whey isolate offcourse blended with milk among other things
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 4:41am
via Android

Thanks i will buy it to try.

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 11, 2015 7:47am
via Android

Whey protein. I like bsn syntha 6 and myofusion.  For bars I like cliffs builders. For already made isolate isopure zero carb

11 Apr
Where do i buy it from?
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 17, 2015 2:27pm
Premiere Protein bars, premade shakes, and powders are surprisingly tasty(if a bit high in sugars), and provide more than enough energy, protein, fiber, carbs and calories for putting on weight. They are not a total meal replacement bar, however, as there are many necessary vitamins missing, but this is the reason for other supplements, right? I personally stick with more natural foods(beans, rice, cheese) for my actual caloric needs, and take multivitamins for the stuff I don't get in an average day(careful with iron. It can be somewhat toxic over 125% dv.). Plus other 'normal' meals. Rice and beans supply amazing amounts of protein, etc., for a much smaller price tag, and without all the processing that goes into most bars, powders, etc. While still giving flexibility of adjusting any other parts of a diet.
Image_thumb
56 Posts
May 23, 2015 7:19am
via Android

Any trusted Isolate Whey Protein Shake.

Avoid v the bars cause it had lots of carbs abs sugar. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51