Abs-olutely!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 9:06am
via iOS
Abs are really hard to build especially when you only have limited time. Extreme focus, determination and discipline are musts when it comes to completing your goal. I've been working out for months now and due to lack of regular work out sessions my 'abs-goal' seems too close yet so far. Another problem is that I can't avoid eating sweets, junks, meat, etc. Anyone else who has the same problem?
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 10:11am
via Android

I also have this same problem . I am also focusing on making abs . But its quiet difficult as Im not able to control myself from eating junk sweets and all.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 11:28am
via iOS
It's really hard. But we can't really deprive ourselves even the littlest pleasure. We still have to make sure we eat healthy food.
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Apr 13, 2015 11:43am
via Android

Don't refrain your completely. But try to reduce the amount step by step.
It works.. I made it.
When you do so. You'll feel gradually that less is enough. You'll can't stand the extra sugar as usual.

Try that.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 2:36am
via iOS
Yeah. Thanks for the tip! We'll I'm trying to lessen the sugar intake as much as possible.
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 3:04am
via Android

Me too...I just can't stop with pizza and doughnuts. Seriously. I will destroy a box of doughnuts by myself if the opportunity presents itself. And no large meat piled pizza is safe around me. It's #beastmode and not in a good way.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 3:06am
via iOS
OMG! I can feel you! Pizza is just... Ugh! Heaven! :D I love Italian and we all know that Italian foods have lots of carbs! It's not easy to refuse those okay?! But hey, watch out and control yourself. Discipline is very important!
15 Apr
Hahaha yep. :-)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 3:06am
via Android

You'll get it it took me a awhile to get it right but when I did I loved it now it's just me chest and arms

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51