Motivated

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 3:17pm
via Android

So on Monday I decided to get serious about my fitness for the first time in a year or so....I've cleared my cupboards of junk, downloaded workouts, printed workouts off from Internet and stuck them all over my house I do not have time to get to the gym as I'm a full time working single mum to a toddler...I've been good today and eaten healthy and even spent my lunch hour doing the 30 day squat challenge. Now I need to get home, pick little one up from nursery and play for a few hours, bath, bed, tea and still find the energy to work out after!! How do u guys do it? What gives u that extra burst to spend an hour working out at 8pm when you've been up and on the go all day since 6am? Helpppp

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 6:01pm
via Android

Coffee and just saying OK I'm gonna do this I turn the TV off, turn music on and do my chores I can't work out if the house is cluttered. I do stair work outs and then I do some yoga to stretch.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 4:55pm
via Android

This is rather silly, but...I have "Eye of the Tiger" as my evening workout alarm tone, and the shows I do watch on TV are all scheduled to record on the DVRI just started this app today, but have been trying to keep to a schedule of fitness every dayI work different parts at different times of the day, and higher intensities on different daysi.e: pull ups Monday evening, weighted lunges Tuesday evening, pushups with my sister sitting on my shoulders Wednesday evening, clean jerks Thursday evening(with stumps tied together with rope, I have no equipment), and Russian twists and the COBB every Friday and Saturday respectivelyCasual full body twice every day(just stretching), moderate once every day(Morning Burn).

Coffee does somewhat helpBut I'm usually awake enough in the evening not to need it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51