The 5 hormones for six pack

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 17, 2015 11:00am
via Android

Did u know u can do specific excerises to produce anabolic release training to release the hormones we need to get a ripped six pack.
The hormones are Leptin we get from broccoli and cauliflower vegs,fruits almonds & Avacado, to name a few.
Men produce this hormone Testerone that's why its easier for men to get ripped abs & muscle growth compared to women.
(hdh )human growth hormone & Adipondicin not sure if its spelt correctly?are all vital in getting ripped abs.
We can be eating the rights foods and still not seeing results its down to hormones we can do excerises to produce more of these hormones we need . supplements or protein bars are great as long as it has these hormones in it they usually do but some don't. I found an awesome channel on Youtube "shortcut to six pack " i found his ninja 6 min workout is awesome.

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Apr 18, 2015 11:35am
via Android

I read about this leptin thing just the other week. Apparently women produce MORE leptin than men, but our bodies discard it instead of using it. I need to read more about it.

19 Apr
Thats why men can get so bulit but it takes us way longer its all in your hormones.
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Apr 20, 2015 1:08am
via Android

Yes its is quite interesting learning about nutrition.foods contain leptin like Avacado cauliflower broccoli just to name few . Knowing that a person can produce more in their bodies we produce it like twice a day normally instead if we can eat certain foods/supplements to enhance the levels produced in our body already & do certain excerises to get more of these natural hormones we already naturally produced if we can help our bodies by doing this its worth trying . check out shortcut to six pack abs on Youtube on their websit
shortcuttosixpackabs.com

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51