Team #BeastModeCamp

297 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 17, 2015 10:04pm
via Android

No quit. No surrender. No excuses.
We work...we work our Asses off. Everyday, no matter what, we find a way to push through and get the job done. In the gym, at work, with our families...we do not accept anything but our best effort!
It doesn't matter where we are in life, we all push for better. To better ourselves. Physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually.

The #CampLife is about learning. It's about growing. It's about sharing with each other. In all aspects of life. And having fun doing it!
We are a family.
We're here to motivate, to encourage, and to push everyone we meet to the highest reach of their potential. To inspire and to challenge each other. To all those who are serious, and show their hunger and their determination.

That's what it takes to join this #Camp.

Team #BeastModeCamp! #CampLife #Beast #liftAllofIt

17 Apr
........ And being prepared to do crazy-assed yoga & capoeira poses or hitting your legs until a piece of you dies inside............
17 Apr
Tell me about it scotty, I've been wobbling most of this week. By the way it's puke day haha
17 Apr
This makes me want to go do some push ups!
17 May
I really want to join this camp! :D
17 May
Well said dj so true . I think i try and do to much . But i enjoy exercise it makes me feel happy like i've achieved something and the support on here is just amazing love all u guys thank u so much for ur support /motivation and help x:-)
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 17, 2015 10:12pm
via Android

Beautifully said! Let's all here it for the camp leader. .. *insert sound effects of roaring crowds here chanting , Beast Beast Beast Beast!*

17 Apr
18 Apr
Hahahaha lql (laughing quite loudly. Feeling like a Sir today haha)
13 Jun
U r sir ....d.j.
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 17, 2015 10:49pm
via Android

Check your inbox, there may already be an invite. You'll have to log in from your mobile browser.

04 Oct
Do you still have this going on?
10 Dec
Yes, we're always working
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 18, 2015 11:12am
via iOS
* chanting* Beast, Beast, Beast!!!
GoBeastMode baby!!!!!!! 
04 Feb
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Apr 18, 2015 2:51pm
via iOS
BeastMode 4 realz!!!!

Also 20 min on elliptical!!
And these 1-2 minutes on ball 
Ball passes
Plank pike-up
Push-up on ball
Overhead squat on ball
Standing side-splits with ball
Frog jump with ball ( killa) 
20- crunches 
20- left/ right crunches per side ! 
Also 20- pull-ups
20- chin ups

Oh lord my body on FiYah!! 

Everyone have a great weekend!! 
I'm BBQ today, having friends over and there kids!! So gotta get to preparing!ttyt ! 
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 1:54am
via Android
21 Apr
I saw you do this workout yesterday. Very catchy name haha, I'm going to try some time this week
21 Apr
Have fun brother. This is a Killer!
21 Apr
Oh can't wait to try!!!! BeastModeCamp!!
21 Apr
I survived!!
21 Apr
How did it go!?
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 27, 2015 2:28am
via Android
27 Apr
This looks like wanna my workouts! Are you coming over to the dark side DJ??? I'm doing a shitload of burpees for the next 30 odd days to shred up a little
27 Apr
I'm hungry!!!
27 Apr
I'm always hungry!!!!
27 Apr
I'm headed to the gym. My Iron levels are low
27 Apr
Tear it up
Icon_missing_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 27, 2015 2:31am
via Android

YESSSSSSSSSS !

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 3:07pm
via Android

Burpee challenge has in fact started as most of you are already aware. You can find the rules/details on this through *Scotty K's thread.

Core Challenge has NOT yet started and won't officially begin until after the squat challenge is complete in 9 days. (8 for the Aussie )
#BeastmasterScotty and #BeastessErin are currently creating more workouts to be cycled for variation.

This will not be a free for all pick your poison challenge as with the squats. I will adjust which wo is valid from one week to the next and update you here when changes are made, for those of #us whom can't access the #Camp board.

Carry on.
#beastmodecamp #CampLife #wedoshit

29 Apr
Will I be able to incorporate this with the program I am on?
29 Apr
If you're on Scotty's program I don't imagine it would.
29 Apr
Errr...meaning it wouldn't interfere. Sorry I read something completely different from what you typed lol
29 Apr
Hahahaha I don't want to know what you read! OK good I will give it a try also once it's ready to go!
29 Apr
Lmao @ Dawna !!
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 3:41pm
via iOS
I'm the guilty party for starting the burpee challenge to fit in with my 'power trip' program. 

I've begun to research and trial run the workout I'm creating to strengthen the lower back & will create and try out my contribution in the next hour or two. 

my creation will be yoga- focused, incorporating some ab/cardio/isometric combos to mix it up. It should be pretty relaxing but engage your lower back at all times with a little cardio to finish.. 

I've had to google the cardio exercise so people would know what to do and I'll add it to my profile when I've finished creating the workout 
29 Apr
I've been inspired by all these yoga poses, so I'm gonna start myself!! First have to google yoga poses cause I have no idea where to began but Hedi peacock one inspired I seen it somewhere and wanted to tell her she's bad ass and inspired me to do them also!!
29 Apr
Yaaaaa Jessica is back!
29 Apr
I've been online but I'm here!! Yayyyy!! I miss your too funny Dawna!
29 Apr
I am going to leave the yoga to all of you and get my fix in that way! Stick to what I think I am good at - lifting....lol
29 Apr
No Dawna...challenge.
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 3:45pm
via Android

Furthermore,  the Core Challenge is to be performed 4 days a week. You choose the days in order to fit them with any routine you're currently on and to avoid over training the abdominals and cause adverse effects.

29 Apr
Woot woot I'm in!!!
29 Apr
When does this start?
29 Apr
9 days from today
29 Apr
I'm in :-).
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Apr 29, 2015 4:28pm
via iOS
29 Apr
The top one looks fun!
01 May
It is once you the sequence right... Up to that point you look like your grandad dancing at a wedding : /
01 May
Are these for the mixed combo one?
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 1, 2015 1:53pm
via Android

Who else is happy this bastard squat challenge is almost officially over???
I am. (Yea yes I know I've only done it like 3 times)

Here's the line up for May:
Week 1: **#BeastModeCamp May Challenge** Broken Back Mountain... Climber

Week 2: **#BeastModeCamp May Challenge**  Oblique Activation

Week 3: **#BeastModeCamp May Challenge** Lycan Core

Final week : all workouts active. Pick and choose which and when you want to do them.

Remember #Campers, these only need to be preformed 4 times per week. I don't want any of you (Amber) breaking the #BeastScale and over working to see abs.

Get ready...it's about to begin

#beastmodecamp! ! #CampLife #hellahashtags

01 May
Amber won't listen to you!LoL
01 May
It isn't that I have listening issues, it's that I'm extremely forgetful *hides under blanket* lol
01 May
Or stubborn....? xD
01 May
Squats are finished by the way Amber...go to the team site. ^^
01 May
Shush Hadi !! Lol and I know.. now! After I was one away from finishing them >_>
Image_thumb
252 Posts
May 1, 2015 1:59pm
via iOS
Woot woot guess who's on this app and not online no more!!! This gal right hurr!!!
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 1, 2015 4:17pm
via Android

May 1st thru 9th :**#BeastModeCamp May Challenge** Broken Back Mountain... Climber

May 10th - 16th: **#BeastModeCamp May Challenge**  Oblique Activation

May 17th - 23rd: **#BeastModeCamp May Challenge** Lycan Core

May 24th - 31st : free for all of all three.

And so we begin!

#beastmodecamp! !

Image_thumb
252 Posts
May 1, 2015 4:42pm
via iOS
Ok let's see if everything post 
20 min on elliptical 
30 chin ups woot woot getting better at!! 
01 May
#beast!
Image_thumb
269 Posts
May 10, 2015 12:19am
via iOS
No energy this week. Today, nasty headache started before supper. Didn't someone have a 'yoga for headaches' workout?? Anything at this point cause I'm struggling! Just haven't managed to do a damn thing all week! Had it planned, had it saved, didn't nail it....grr bad to be sliding I just hit 8 months! ~grumbles and looks for a dark, dark room~~
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 11, 2015 2:20pm
via Android

Phase 2!! Obliques!

**#BeastModeCamp May Challenge**  Oblique Activation

This is going to be a good week!

#beastmodecamp! ! #CampLife #werrgoingtohate/loveyouErin

11 May
This workout is a killer
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 14, 2015 1:34am
via Android

Great job all of you who have or are near your 4th day of **#BeastModeCamp May Challenge**  Oblique Activation. Give those abs some time for rest.
You'll need it...

**#BeastModeCamp May Challenge** Lycan Core starts Sunday, sunday, SUNDAY!

14 May
Crap, I need to do 3 more rounds I think! Crap crap crap
14 May
So do I, haha, no worries Brother. I just looked at Lycan Core again...why in the name of the Creator did in add 3 rounds of burpees?!
14 May
Haha but you can count them towards your daily burpee total... You did know that, yeah?
14 May
Sure did...I'm still trying to figure how I got ahead of everyone. I owe 85 burpees tonight
14 May
Did you skip a rest day? Or add on 5 on a rest day? These are really beginning to hit my core and legs now!!
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 15, 2015 5:26pm
via Android

#Beasts...gather...

For those of you without gym access, or are having a rainy day :

#BMC- Full Body Takeover- Upper(Express)

#BMC - Full Body Takeover - Lower(Express)

These can be used for a 2 day Upper/Lower routine or a 3 day Upper/Lower/Cardio routine.

Enjoy.

#beastmodecamp #CampLife #earnit

15 May
Loved it!
17 May
Thanks DJ!!!
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 17, 2015 12:53am
via Android

Great job those of you whom have completed your 4 days of **#BeastModeCamp May Challenge**  Oblique Activation.

**#BeastModeCamp May Challenge** Lycan Core is now active for tomorrow

Image_thumb
269 Posts
May 17, 2015 3:50am
via iOS
Ok #BeastFam, I just want to give a quick Thank you to Scotty and DJ for helping me out this week! 
Ok on another note, I leave for my two week guard camp on the 3rd of June and will be home on the 18th. I will have limited access there as camp is wired now for Internet and since I do this mainly on my phone that helps. 
So, I'm looking for a list, in addition to the MGM series, to use as quickies while I'm gone. I'll participate as best I can in next months challenge and maybe a few burpees
Anyhow, thanks again and in advance! 
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 24, 2015 5:11pm
via Android

We've made it through the third week of the Core challenge.
How did that Lycan Core feel? Hmm? Hmmmm? This week all 3 are active so you can feel free to mix and match them as you please.

Job well done #Campers.

28 May
I like it, best part of all three active is I can do the baby 9 of Scottys and still have energy to punish myself with Obliques or Burpees and I'm done! Lol
28 May
Soooooo I just realized that I'm not an official Beast Mode member, I think my heart just broke in two. . . .
28 May
Yea, about that. I just pm'd you
28 May
Woah woah woah. Don't break out the tiny violins just yet
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 29, 2015 7:51pm
via Android

#Beasts!  Near and far...come...join me...do you thirst?...yes?...more challenges? Yes? Come...sup from my cup of (insert something that sounds majestic and #beastmodeish.)

Any way,  down to buisness. May challenge is coming to an end and I want to personally congratulate all of you whom made it through. #CampLife #earnit Here's the plan for June;
Iso Holds! Thanks to Scotty and Jovon for this month's installment.
Each week for the month of June you're to four wo's per week of your choice:
#BeastMode Iso June Challenge- Upper Body
#BeastMode Iso June Challenge - Upper Body Alt.
#BeastMode Iso June Challenge - Lower Body
#BeastMode Iso June Challenge - Core
#BeastMode Iso June Challenge - Core Alt

Here's the twist. Each week the wo itself  (not the name) will change. To what? I have no clue. That's nature of the #Beast.

Are you up for it? Can you handle the #CampLife?  Show me. Show us. Most importantly,  show it to yourself.

29 May
I'm so curious about this :) Can't. Wait!
29 May
P.s. special instructions for members on team board.
29 May
I know, brother :) Saw that
29 May
:-) this is going to be fun. Don't know if I can participate though :-(
29 May
LOL @ the front lever iso hold. I had to google that. Are you trying to kill us? I dont wanna be near a pull up bar for a long time :(
Image_thumb
252 Posts
May 30, 2015 11:35am
via iOS
You all ready know I'm in!! #BeastModeCamp! #CampLife! #BeastetteJess 
17 Jan
Jessica your cool actually

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51