3 posts | Original | Recent
28 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 4:21pm
via iOS
So today i ate one plate of soup. Yoghurt and nuts. Lots of nuts maybe 200g. So i want to ask if its really bad for diet. And how much of nute can i eat every day?
10 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 5:13pm
via iOS

Most of the things I've read recommend anywhere from 30g-70g of nuts a day. It didn't seem like there was much problem in going over that, as long as your diet was still in check. 

According to calorie king, one serving of raw almonds is roughly 160 calories - just for a reference.

Hope this helps!

21 Apr
Thanks haha:( so bad that i ate so much:D but it was so tasty. But i wont eat anything else. So till i will go to sleep it will be around 5 hours. So i hope it will be ok!
21 Apr
I wouldn't worry that you ate them! It doesn't sound like you had much else today
21 Apr
Well yes, but still:D
950 Posts
Apr 22, 2015 7:36am
via Android

Nuts are high in fat calories. This isn't necessarily bad, but you gotta be aware. I eat a LOT of nuts when I'm on ketogenic diet.... Where you eat lots of natural fats & protein but almost no carbs.

Dietary fat got a bad reputation years ago & is still recovering. Many people still think fat is bad. Natural fats from food are a healthy component of any diet.  Fat is calorie dense, so you gotta watch out if you're limiting calories, but don't avoid it just cuz it's fat.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51