Learning

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 5:06pm
via Android

Can someone help me out with this app im tryig to learn how to use it... is there anyone who can give me tips on how to set work outs

Image_thumb
215 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 10:57pm
via Android

What exactly are you wanting to do? It's pretty easy to use.
What do you mean by tips on "how to set workouts"?

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 11:00pm
via Android

Im trying to create my own program to where it continuesly switch thru work out by itself an not haft to switch manually

21 Apr
They all switch by themselves I think. Also, I think if you want to create your own, you have to be Pro on here.
21 Apr
I was thinking about paying for pro but i dont want to if im not gonna keep the app so i trying to ger familiar with it to see if im gonma keep it. An okay thanks
21 Apr
You should definitely keep it if you're interested at all in working out. Personally , I tried millions of apps it seemed and when I found this one, I knew my search was over. Haven't regretted the decision in the slightest. As for being Pro, for me, I can't right now because of money. But when that isn't an issue anymore, I'd love to try the programs again. Good luck!! (:
21 Apr
Yea this is the first one i found that seems worth it i love being able to communicate with ppl cause thats where most of my motivation comes from. Im serious about working out i love it i like being active an this is the first app that does switch work outs automatically so ill probably keep it. When i get at least 90% at using this app thats when ill go pro most likely
21 Apr
Definitely worth it and the people are great support and motivation on here.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51