Whats your weight?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 5:31pm
via iOS
Hey, so im curious how ur diets are going. Did you loose any kg?
I lost 5 kg a few weeks ago and i was 60kg and now im 62kg again. So im back:D coz i want to be 55-57kg.
so whats up with you?? How its going?????
21 Apr
62 kg working my way to 54-56 not any lower though I might lose the little bit of breast I have left
21 Apr
30 May
My weight is 55kgs... My goal is to reach 70kgs. I was sick and lost 10kgs in a few days ...
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 5:55pm
via Android

80kg, used to be 107. Taken time but it's done!

21 Apr
Wowowow! Congrats!!!! How did you do it????
21 Apr
Thank you :) Mainly jogging then running. Have always wanted to complete the great north run, so thought best to train in an area that I was interested in to keep my motivation high.
21 Apr
Eh:( i dont like running soo much. I just did cardio and i dont feel good after:D so i prefer to do just simple exercises that makes my body stronger. But im really happy to hear that u done it so wellllll
21 Apr
Thank you Kotryna! Everyone finds their own perfect way to do things. I tried many different ways over time but always found motivation to be my biggest enemy.. Hence sticking to the running! Good luck! :)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 6:25pm
via iOS
Hey, my weight is 60kg, Want to lose 5-7 kg to get my weight back from last year
21 Apr
Isnt it too much?:D coz in my oppinion 55kg is the best. Coz u dont look like bone and you look like women:D
22 Apr
No, i'm not so tall so it's normal weight and last year i didn't look like bones :D
22 Apr
Then its good!! Whats your height!?:D And its so good, today all day im 60kg :DDD so happy bout it!!!!
24 Apr
I'm 1,65m, and i'm in 59 today :D how tall are you? i'd be too :D
24 Apr
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 6:29pm
via Android

I've seemed to hit a plauteau. Though more specifically I am trying to shred fat. I think I'll have to go on another 100 or 200 calorie defecit.

21 Apr
If you hit a plateau on weight loss, try working out early in the morning on an empty stomach. Just be sure to fuel up afterwards just like normal!
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 21, 2015 6:58pm
via Android

Currently 77kg, down from 90kg and working to gain some back! Shooting for a 10kg gain over the next 3 months

21 Apr
Tell Me your secret!!
21 Apr
Very lean eating and biking! Unfortunately I lost almost all of my previous muscle mass over the past year. There's so much you can do to lose weight!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 28, 2015 1:28am
via Android

A rule of thumb to remember when working out and weight management too that muscle weighs more than fat. So that can cause some confusion..

Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 28, 2015 8:02am
via Android

I'm new to all of this and my mind was blown when I started weighing myself. My weight would fluctuate 5kg up and down. I have no clue why?? I bought a new scale thinking my other one was broke.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 1, 2015 7:13pm
via iOS
My weight is currently 131

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51