Newb

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 11:52pm
via Android

Hey there! I got into this program because a great friend of mine let me do some of the workouts with him and I ended up Loving it. It would be fun to have more friends on here too, but I don't know the best way to find people. Feel free to message or introduce yourself. Add far as me goes: I love cleaning, biking, playing catch, checklists, and doing pretty much anything outside. I am most interested in using this app to lose the spare tire around my waist, but I want to keep using it after that point too.

25 Apr
Welcome. You'll like it here.
25 Apr
Just follow people, interact, workout & you'll pick up a community as you go along
25 Apr
Follow people who motivate and inspire you with their workouts. Check other members, who do similar workouts as you like. Be active!
Image_thumb
39 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 2:11am
via Android

You'll love it. I have my good days and bad days and plateaus but overall it's great.
Have a great weekend.

Icon_missing_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 11:20am
via Android

Hi Jason you'll love it. I'm new to about a week I love love the variety no getting bored here. Checklists interesting. Me I write all kinds of stuff down like calories and where my money is spent. I like inspirational sayings when I hear one I like I write it down and post it to my walls.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51