3 posts | Original | Recent
34 Posts
Apr 24, 2015 11:52pm
via Android

Hey there! I got into this program because a great friend of mine let me do some of the workouts with him and I ended up Loving it. It would be fun to have more friends on here too, but I don't know the best way to find people. Feel free to message or introduce yourself. Add far as me goes: I love cleaning, biking, playing catch, checklists, and doing pretty much anything outside. I am most interested in using this app to lose the spare tire around my waist, but I want to keep using it after that point too.

25 Apr
Welcome. You'll like it here.
25 Apr
Just follow people, interact, workout & you'll pick up a community as you go along
25 Apr
Follow people who motivate and inspire you with their workouts. Check other members, who do similar workouts as you like. Be active!
39 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 2:11am
via Android

You'll love it. I have my good days and bad days and plateaus but overall it's great.
Have a great weekend.

18 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 11:20am
via Android

Hi Jason you'll love it. I'm new to about a week I love love the variety no getting bored here. Checklists interesting. Me I write all kinds of stuff down like calories and where my money is spent. I like inspirational sayings when I hear one I like I write it down and post it to my walls.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51