4 posts | Original | Recent
20 Posts
Apr 27, 2015 9:01pm
via Android

Anybody got any cool tattoos? Post pic of it, i just have the one still not that sure how to use this app, still getting use to it, but im thinkin of getting another tattoo any looking for inspiration

19 Apr
I love tattoos :-) I have a picture of mine
215 Posts
Apr 28, 2015 3:08am
via Android

But what does that have to do with working out?

28 Apr
He might be feeling proud of any progress with his body and therefore wanting to display some body-art while being confident doing so. Maybe it's something he learned along this journey. Or hell, maybe the guy likes tattoos. (;
28 Apr
Just trying to start a conversation is all
28 Apr
Amber, there's a forum called Hodge Podge for talking about topics that don't have to do with fitness, health or working out. This was probably posted there.
28 Apr
It has nothing to do with workouts, like I said im still getting use to this place, but now thanks to Anna I know there is a different forum for non workout related topics. Thanks Anna
9 Posts
Jul 7, 2016 4:41pm

Mine was a three year thought process before I actually committed to getting it done. I probably still wouldn't have my tattoo if my friend hadn't decided to go get some work done over the winter. I went a few years ago with a photo I had found on Pinterest that I liked and was told I couldn't have done on my wrist because of how small the area was and how detailed the tattoo was. I was told to find another placement if I wanted it done or to do it higher up on my arm which wasn't possible because of my work. I wanted to stick with the wrist so I could cover it with a watch band. I waited another full year not finding anything I liked as much before just going to the artist and giving him freedom to do it without photos. He specializes in watercolour work so I wanted that only to be told again because of the area I couldn't have a tattoo done on my wrist without lines otherwise I'd be unhappy in a few years because the ink might spread. I'm happy with what he came up with even though it wasn't originally the image I had in my mind mainly because I know he took into consideration the area and how the skin behaves and made sure I would have something I'll be happy with for years. I think I'm pretty much healed now and I love it!

2 Posts
Jul 18, 2016 10:18pm
via iOS
I got mine at Generation8 Tattoos during one of their Friday the 13th sales. I've always been a fan of Jason Voorhees so I got him tattooed on my arm as a start off to my horror sleeve
(I'm still new to this too so hopefully I post the picture properly.)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51