Lance Armstrong

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
158 Posts
Jan 15, 2013 10:12pm
via iOS
What do think about Lances recent confessions? Is he a doper, or just tiered of the stress?
15 Jan
I can't help but like him. I am disappointed in his steroid use but
15 Jan
Even though......he has inspired many to work hard and he did beat cancer. I think he's just over the denial, and ready to move on.
Img_2745_thumb
16 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 2:10am
via iOS
I'm disappointed. Hiswhole campaign is about bettering your body naturally with healthy eating and exercise its just sad to see he took a different route, but Whatevs im just glad I never spent my money on his yellow junk.
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 6:43pm
via iOS
I am very dissiponted with him. He kept saying he did not do it and attacked his enemies. Very sad.
Image_thumb
142 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 7:20pm
via iOS
He's human...we all say lies, and make choices that we will later regret. Honesty is the best policy, but it's difficult to apply to your life at times or at all for some. He did what he thought to be right for him at the time...who are we to judge or even have an opinion of this mans life. He's done amazing things in my eyes..and his actions didn't effect me. 
Do your thing Lance...much as we all are trying to do, and we all have our battles/secrets we struggle with or hiding. Difference is we don't have ppl investigating us, now do we? Only he has to live with what's he's done. Obvious to me he's finally realized and dealing with the consequences of "his" actions. So more power to him... And that Yellow stuff you call junk, I wear it proudly because the message had nothing to do with his actions. Livestrong! Plus there have been and are still soooooo many more lying about doping during a sport...he just happens to be a Big icon to go after. 
I'm gonna go and put on all my Livestrong gear and go for a long run... It's cold outside... Lol 
16 Jan
Wow, have you even read the news? At all?
16 Jan
Uhh-yeah, but who am I to judge anyone.
17 Jan
There's sure to be some honest athlete's that could have won in his place without the steroids. They are the ones that were cheated.
17 Jan
I agree, Lucy.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51