How to be listed in leaders board

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 4, 2015 11:16pm
via Android

Hi all, am a newbie here, do any one know how to be listed within the leaders board??

05 May
Yup like stated
06 May
Its fake encouragement and leader board is rubbish, Im glad its just friends now its sort the weat from the chaff so to speak...do it for other reasons :-)
Image_thumb
215 Posts
May 4, 2015 11:33pm
via Android

Honestly? If you're here solely because you want to be on top of the leader board, you're here for the wrong reasons.
Get fit. Get healthy and stay that way. Don't worry about a leader board.

05 May
Your advice is seriously valued, but the idea was to use it for encouragement
Image_thumb
954 Posts
May 4, 2015 11:58pm
via Android

You have to do the most workout time, and I think it starts over every month.

05 May
Thanks, I see people hate that board here:)
05 May
Sometimes I like to see how I'm doing in comparison to my "friend" list. I don't mind the leaderboard, but I don't take it too seriously either. It doesn't measure personal effort, just how much free time you have to dedicate to working out. It'd be easy to inflate points, i.e. "cheat" in many ways. I used to like to log my walk to & from work with kind of the idea of earning more points, and I guess showing others my habits, and that's fine and all, but it doesn't really MATTER. It's useful in that it kind of...
Image_thumb
215 Posts
May 5, 2015 12:44am

The leader board is one of the worst things here. You get points for every workout. The longer, the more. Intense get more than moderate which get more than casual.
Some people just start workouts to get points and be high. Hope you're here to DO workouts and not to be on top.

Patrick is right, it restarts every month.

05 May
Seems a long path!! Actually my thoughts was about competing in the leaders board, only a sort of encouragement and motivation, that's it
05 May
Of course you can use if for this. I would like it more, if you could compare with your own points month for month. But this isn't possible... also most of the people on top are honest, just sometimes a few idiots come up. This is why we all are a Little sensitive about it
Image_thumb
138 Posts
May 5, 2015 1:50am
via Android

Leadearboard is a mistake by Skimble, my friend

05 May
Leader*
05 May
lol , I just noticed that (D
Image_thumb
160 Posts
May 6, 2015 3:38am
via Android

By doing long intense workouts you also can use it a motivate you to see how many point you can get in a week and set a goal for yourself.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51