Can we do 2 or more workouts at a time?

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
May 10, 2015 6:25pm
via Android

Hey , this is sharadh.

I am new to this workout stuff. So i am planning to buy 7 $ pro plan and try all the workouts. But i wanted to know whether as a beginner, can i fasttack by taking 3 programs at a time. Also should we do other exercises along with the programs or the workout is completely self sufficient? Thank you.

10 May
7 Posts
May 10, 2015 7:50pm
via Android

If you are able to power through more than one workout at a time then go for it!! Do only what you are able to and don't overwork yourself! I use this app to supplement a healthier lifestyle but it is not my only means of adding workouts in my life. Id recommend finding a hobby, sports team, dance class, gardening, walking routes or really anything that'll get you up and moving more throughout your day on top of using this app. You'll be more likely to keep doing those activities if you're in a mindset that makes you happy while you're doing those things rather than a mindset where youre dragging yourself through scheduled workout session(s) on a daily basis. This app is great for at home workout routine ideas and provides a lot of support to keep going when you need it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51