Back on track

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
May 11, 2015 4:30pm
via iOS
So after my perfect weekend (eating everything) im back on track again (diet).
I can stay on diet 4 days easily, but when friday comes i cant hold myself:DDD i think my body knows that its friday and friday is eating day. But then saturday and sunday comes and they are eating days too.
So i have cheatind days every week:DDD but good thing is that im still loosing weight. Anyway, id like to know how could i make my cheating day to be only one per week?:DD
Icon_missing_thumb
13 Posts
May 11, 2015 4:38pm
via Android

Instead of having a cheating day / weekend , have a cheating meal or snack daily . so that your good eating habits are consistent & your not tempted to go over board on the one day or weekend . Good luck girl !

Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 20, 2015 7:15am
via Android

Do you go out with friends on weekends? I found that it was impossible not to eat/drink when hanging/going out. Saturday is like Monday if your focused on goals throughout the day. Might not be the same in your case, but I've had to limit "friend time." A sacrifice that I know won't cause lasting damage, and will be worth it in the long run when I reach fitness goals

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 21, 2015 5:10am
via Android

Its very healthy to have cheating days! Not only for your Body but also for your brain and mind.
:-) So dont care if you still loosing weight

Image_thumb
157 Posts
May 21, 2015 7:57pm
via Android

I was listening to Brendon Burchard, his suggestion for creating a new habit is to give yourself triggers. Setting reminders on your phone. Or even a set of words that you repeat as you walk through a doorway. As you walk in the grocery store, you could say, "organic, grass-fed, non-gmo." Walking in a restaurant, "healthy, portion control, skinny."

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51