Time management

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 13, 2015 6:54pm
via Android

How often do you work out in a week?

14 May
I work out every single day. No exceptions unless I'm really sick or injured.....
14 May
Wow! Everyday? Cool! Consistency is important!
14 May
6 times per week. Sunday is my rest day !
14 May
Determination I see! Lol.... By working out 6 times a week, have you seen a change? Did you start out this way?
14 May
Hi B, I workout 3-5 days a week. I workout two with my coworker a and the rest on my own. Started out with two days a week, but I have to tell you that heavy workouts right away are not helpful and you HAVE TO STRETCH! Or you will be feeling extreme pain the next day. The key to my workout was setting it on my calendar so I wouldn't forget because the phone reminds you...then after a while you just get used to it and get to workout without the calendar reminder. Happy workouts girl!
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 13, 2015 7:04pm
via Android

Min 5 times

13 May
You work out 5 times a week? Cool
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
May 13, 2015 7:05pm

as often as possible, and for as long as my body can handle.

At least one hour though & training is in my top 3 of things I have to do and takes priority over most other things

13 May
Wow. Determined! Nice
13 May
nah, not really, I think it's just a case of this being something I truly enjoy. I enjoy the process, the pain, the sweat. My days of drinking, clubbing, chasing women etc have passed & I'm happy in my skin. Now all I wanna do it push my body to it's limits and have some fun along the way : )
13 May
Sounds like a plan!
13 May
Have you ever gone to the gym and looked around at some people's faces? Some look like they absolutely fricking hate being there. That every rep is a grind. That this is the last place they wanna be in! Well I'm the guy grunting through the reps, then smiling, singing along to his playlist & dancing like an idiot in between sets. I might look like a nutter, but I'm sure as hell there to have FUN : )
13 May
Lol.... I am the same way!
Image_thumb
199 Posts
May 13, 2015 8:07pm
via iOS
It varies but 5 days a week with one day of competition.
13 May
When do you rest?
13 May
Well the day after competition and some track workouts are light so it basically is a rest day when I'm just working on technique.
13 May
Ok....I hear you....
Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 13, 2015 9:30pm
via iOS
Every day unless i am in pain from the previous day. You have to know when to take a break .
14 May
I just started working out at the gym. I'm going for 4-5 days a week because I have a pass for the semester and I plan on milking it! I've gone two days in a row and I feel pretty tired but up to the challenge... so far I like the feeling right after; feel like I'm on top of the world!
14 May
Great! Keep it up! You'll be a inspiration to others!
Image_thumb
39 Posts
May 14, 2015 2:20am
via Android

Oh, boy. When time and energy permit. Try to make 3 times a week but I won't give up if I do less. Sometimes I workout everyday of the week. I just go with the flow.

14 May
I feel you!
Image_thumb
82 Posts
May 14, 2015 6:32am
via Android

I go walking 5 times a week do at least over 30 kms

Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 14, 2015 9:09am
via Android

Hi B I try to work out every day for 20-25 minutes and for 40/45 minutes on 2 days of the week and I also ride my horse 2/3 times a week! It's really hard to keep working like this because I have to study for university but I try to make it!

14 May
That's good! At least you make time. I'm way too busy to do it every day. 4 days is all I really have time for. 5 is pushing it but is doable depending....
14 May
4 days is good don't worry! It's important to work with time and not in hurry :)
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 14, 2015 4:19pm
via Android

7 days a week. In the gym at least 5 days for up to 90 minutes. Everyday is gains day

14 May
Wow! You must look like Incredible hulk! I'm impressed!
14 May
Lol. Only on the inside B. Only on the inside
14 May
Lol... I hear you!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
May 14, 2015 4:51pm
via Android

I workout 7 days a week, when I am not lifting I am doing ABS & Cardio!
I work full time and have everyday life things to do, cleaning, cooking etc. I just find the time, instead of sitting in front of the tv I workout and yes I enjoy it, that's my stress relief!

14 May
Nice!
14 May
Hey can u help me out wit some time management tips coz m very irregular at workouts !!!
14 May
Kuna I can't help you find the time, that is something you have to do! Unfortunately Noone can make you workout but yourself! It's one of those things you find time for! Either you want to do it or not! I hope I don't come across as being rude but unfortunately I can't do that for you! Good luck on what you can come up with and your goals!
14 May
I understand but how u managed to keep up so long and have that toned body any particular advice u would like to give. I know I have to do just wanna keep someone's example and start can't u be the one
14 May
The best advice is you have to start somewhere if you have 15 mins to begin with, then slowly start increasing your time after a few days! If you find working out is not your thing, chances are your not going to do it, you have to enjoy what your doing! May it be biking, swimming, yoga etc. I hope this makes sense! Not sure what it is your looking for but start off slowly! Hope this helps you!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
May 24, 2015 3:25pm
via Android

6 days a week!  At least 3 workouts each day. =) Motivation from within!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51