Motivation

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
342 Posts
May 14, 2015 8:11pm
via Android

I am a little confused, ok a lot!
With the amount of motivation posts on here, before you post the person in front of your post or behind your post is looking for the same thing!
Maybe I am crazy but nobody can motivate you but YOU!
If your looking for support on what your doing you can find that on here!
These motivation posts are taking over and looking for a friend, it's frustrating!
OK I am done b******g for now!

14 May
It easier to work out in pair. Since back home I have no one to work out with,and compete,I searched for a buddy so we can workout together :)
14 May
I understand that and some of you are sincere but before some people post they should look and see there is a whole wack of people looking for the same thing! I think there needs to be a motivation and friend section!
14 May
Lol... you know, I've started a thread about motivation, telling the same and even it's bumped often, many don't read but post "need motivation". It's fast food life;)
14 May
I agree. Motivation should come from inside. If you tell yourself you can,you can do everything. So no one can really make important effect on that,accept you
14 May
I know Heiko I saw that, this seems it's gotten worse in the motivation, Maybe make the first step in working out first before getting motivated!
Image_thumb
459 Posts
May 15, 2015 6:40pm
via Android

Amen sister

Image_thumb
334 Posts
May 17, 2015 10:13am
via Android

I need motivation in needing motivation. Please help motivate me to ask for motivation!!!!!

Thank you in advance!

17 May
Hahahaha oh boy! Way to funny!
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
May 17, 2015 2:05pm
via iOS
A forum for the one purpose of people 'hooking up' would be better. 

Completely seperate from the topic pages and right at the bottom of the options below the  "I'll never use this app anyway" button, and above the "I'll ask for advice, people will take time to respond, then I'll piss off and never thank them" button 
17 May
Those buttons would solve everythinggggg!!!lol Please follow me Scotty! Now I've agreed with you I've earned it. └(^o^)┘
17 May
You would've been proud of us last night Hadi!! We had calories left over so had vanilla ice-cream, Nutella & cookie dough!!! (Erin will tell me off, but we had awesome sex afterwards!!!!!! I credit the Nutella!!!)
17 May
Hahahaha!!! Nutella is all powerful Scotty! It should be recommended for it's special powers. I'm extremely proud of you guys and now I want Nutella too!! (⊙o⊙)
17 May
Sure tastes better than oysters!!!!!!
17 May
Also can be used in ways you can't use your oysters! Oh! TMI??? Oh welllll! :P

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51