Need a guide

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 18, 2015 1:29am
via Android

Hey everyone, I'm trying to get ripped.(you may check my profile picture to see where am at)
And I have been working out for a while now. I've been watching my calories abd I have discovered that I am doing too low of calories count!. So I'm gonna try to do 6 meals a day thing.

Anyhow I'm motivated and awesome. If there is someone who want to exchange experience, i would be happy to talk with.

Also i would be happy if someone shared with me a shopping list because i started to feel frustrated about what to buy and eat.
I eat almost everything and not allergic at all.

Sorry for the long post ;-(

18 May
My shopping cart is simple. Chicken breast, salmon, canned tuna, eggs, multi grain granola, non fat yogurt, fruit and frozen vegetables.
18 May
I bought chicken breast and plenty of fruits and made a schedule of when to eat them, I'm gonna try this for a while and absolutely gonna add tuna and salmon to the list. Plenty of thanks!!!
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
May 18, 2015 3:02am
via iOS
You need to eat a lot of protein to build muscles. Eggs for breakfast, turkey sandwich for lunch and chicken breast for supper is a good example. Dairy products and nuts also have protein. You also need some carbs (not too much) for energy as you burn lots in the gym. Above all, make sure your diet is really healthy. Avoid sugars and junk food- replace it instead with fresh fruits and vegetables. If you find yourself cheating lots on junk food, don't buy any at the store so you'll only have healthy foods to snack on at home. Drink lots of water- no sugary and calorie full drinks! It may be tough the first couple of weeks but hang in there and soon you will get used to eating right.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 18, 2015 3:06am
via Android

That's what I'm doing now but the thing is I'm  too low on cals and got frustrated with thinking what to eat. I'm shopping now and the cart full of fruits and meats

18 May
If u got the budget buy protein powder. And if u can hit the gym even better. You need to lose the extra fat because in the pic your muscles look tonified enough.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51