Help............

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 22, 2015 12:44am
via Android

Can anyone give me tips on how to get ready for my prom on June 10 I want to focus mostly on my stomach and thighs

Thanx

22 May
Everyday walk for at least 1 hour and do 10-15 min full body workouts at least 5 days a week by then you will be great (;
23 May
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 22, 2015 10:46am
via Android

Thanks

Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 22, 2015 12:00pm
via iOS
I recommnd Jump Rope (ec). It is great cardio and works well for me but remember to keep a good diet too  give it a go!
Image_thumb
953 Posts
May 23, 2015 9:01am
via Android

The tip to walk everyday is a good one

Make some simple diet changes you can stick to...

Like: no liquid calories (only water and unsweetened coffee or tea, no juice, no caramel machiatto, no sports drinks, only exception would be MAYBE a protein shake but for most ppl those are unnecessary) Try naturally flavored zero calorie seltzer.

And, try to substitute snacks or 1 meal per day with a big helping of fresh fruits & vegetables. My thing nowadays is a big container of chopped melon, cucumber, and cherry tomatoes. Today i made a big container in the morning and had it for lunch AND afternoon snack and altogether it was only 211 calories but was huge.

Simple changes. Try halving whatever helping of carbs you're having in a meal.

And do that walking.  So many benefits in addition to calories/weight loss.

Also try some really short HIIT workouts in the mornings. Here's a few but you can find more. Just a few minutes of HIIT per day can make a big difference in life health.

Cardicore Tabata 4:00
Cardio Fight Club HIIT 8:00
Get Up Get Up And Get Down 12:00

25 May
1 meal per day? that seems un healthy to me. you want to keep your metabolism working all day long, not to mention fuel your body?
Image_thumb
86 Posts
May 23, 2015 3:53pm
via Android

since its pretty soon, i would keep doing lots of cardio! (walking, running, biking). that way you can see some leg progress pretty soon.

lots of sweating, body weight exercises, and try to eat clean! You'll see results, and will look beautiful at prom! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51