Fears and Phobias?

42 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 4:22pm
via Android

What are your fears and/or phobias??

I'll go first: I am terrified of clowns, dolls, and drowning! Yikez!!

16 Jan
I'm terrified of spiders, clowns, heights and dogs.
16 Jan
OMG aren't clowns the worst?! I mean how can children like them!! I share your pain...Haha jk
16 Jan
They are ugly lol I've always hated them. My mother had like a clown collection when I was younger. It was a bad time haha
16 Jan
Oh geez! Im surprise u didnt run away! Haha jk
16 Jan
Im terrified of snakes falling and my own imagination some times
Image_thumb
118 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 5:19pm
via Android

Falling, hot air balloons & roller coasters.

I also have some social anxioties, parinoa, phobias thst resulted from bullying. I spent years in thearipy & on meds.

16 Jan
Oh wow....I'm so sorry that u were bullied =/
18 Jun
I have social anxiety. I think alot of ppl smoke because of their anxiety. What do you think scarlet? And i hope your ok now. F the haters.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 5:25pm
via Android

spiders!! especially the furry looking ones! ahhh! =0

16 Jan
Haha! I actually think that the smallest ones are the scariest because you can't see them! Eeeek!!!!!!! O.o
Image_thumb
323 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 5:53pm
via Android

Oppusums

16 Jan
You just reminded me of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Bloo: We can't walk out in those streets! There could be vampires, werewolves....and possums! Eduardo: POSSUMS? They es sooo gross! They es half rat and half kangaroo!
Image_thumb
158 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 6:45pm
via iOS
I have a phobia of moths. In Colorado, where I used to live, there where millions of them very year around one season. Totally freaked me out.
16 Jan
Haha I actually think they are cute! Haha but I see what u mean. =)
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 6:45pm
via Android

spiders!!!! I hate hate hate them!!! In high school the drama teacher put a tarantula in my face!!!! Saying pet it she wont bite O.o fuck outta my face!! Lol

16 Jan
Hahaha!!!! Sorry didn't mean to laugh. I've held one before. It feels really creepy when they walk on you! =D
16 Jan
Lol no worries NOW its an ah-ha moment! I salute you cas I would never!!
16 Jan
Haha actually I didn't want to hold it, it was tossed at me! Oh gosh.....nightmares!! =D
16 Jan
Gahhh! Thats not right.lol
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 7:01pm
via Android

Heights, change, needles, dentist, large spiders, clowns, dolls in horror media, pregnancy, drowning, putting anything in my eyes.

16 Jan
Pregnancy? Well that's a first Haha!
16 Jan
Yeah, lol! :)
18 Jun
Fear of yourself getting pregnant? Or seeing pregnant people? Cuz the second one would be crazy funny :)
18 Jun
Lol being around expecting mothers can be quite scary because of mood swings...my Music teacher in high school being one of them...
Image_thumb
118 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 7:07pm

Oh... add Pregnancy to my list. I had serious health issuses with my pregnancies & nothing is as scary as the thought of ever being pregnant agian.

16 Jan
Sorry to hear that
16 Jan
I'm sorry to hear that too.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 9:28pm
via Android

Bugsss....most importantly cockraches and mosquitos...but believe me I'm afraid of any insect (any) idk just feel they out to get me lol... (even butterflies) serious stuff smh

16 Jan
I'm not to fond of summer time lol... plus i have allergic reactions to mosquito bites
16 Jan
Spiders. Freaking freaky
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 9:34pm
via iOS
Oh god I have worst fear of snakes sharks and spiders. Who is with me?
16 Jan
Here here!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 10:06pm
via iOS
Bullying im always bullied so im scared of going to school to be bullied
16 Jan
OMG that's not right. Who ever is doing that to u should be punished!!!! I'm so so sorry u r being bullied. I know how u feel...
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 10:23pm
via iOS
I'm terrified of clowns! Just.. No thank you!:( and I'm also afraid of spiders! So gross!
16 Jan
The sensation of falling, spiders, failing and yea I'd say childbirth. I had both my kids all natural and would perfectly ok never doing that again!
16 Jan
I hate clowns. Who ever thought of them must've been demented!!!
17 Jan
they say that we shouldn't be afraid of falling, or the the sensation of it, but rather the sudden drop. •﹏•
18 Jun
I guess I won't see you at Ringling Brothers ;)
Dscn1128_-_copy_thumb
23 Posts
Jan 16, 2013 11:14pm
via Android

Worms! Absolutely terrified with it! I can handle snakes, I like snakes. But worms, squirmy little worms, not a chance.

16 Jan
Haha kind of went opposite there eh? Haha
17 Jan
I know, I just can't explain why I have such fear in these tiny li'l creatures. ╮(╯▽╰)╭,
17 Jan
18 Jun
Omg me too!!
Icon_missing_thumb
42 Posts
Jan 17, 2013 12:05am
via Android

Clowns and spiders

18 Jun
Wtf i get being scared of spiders but why the hell are u afraid of clowns thats weird
Icon_missing_thumb
42 Posts
Jan 17, 2013 12:06am
via Android

And centipedes

Churchbunny_thumb
140 Posts
Jan 17, 2013 1:14am
via Android

Fears - fire, and seagulls.

17 Jan
Fires are scary. Seagulls? Ummm not so much. May i ask why you're scared of them?
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Jan 17, 2013 2:01am
via Android

From what i see, nearly everyone is afraid of clowns and spiderz! I say letz boycott!
Haha

17 Jan
Yup that's what I see
18 Jun
A spider dressed up as a clown would be horrible! LoL
23 Jun
Wasn't that kinda what it was in the movie IT?
Image_thumb
179 Posts
Jan 17, 2013 2:27am
via Android

Nothing. I'm fearless. Haha just kidding. I'm scared of living a boring life and never doing anything important /:

17 Jan
Wow......that waz deep man =D
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Jan 17, 2013 3:01am
I'm scared of dieing and judgement days
17 Jan
You shouldn't b especially if you're living right
29 Jun
U shouldn't be if u have faith in Jesus. :-)
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jan 17, 2013 3:55am
via Android

BUGS. Like damn. I can't stand them. The other night I was watching the tennis on tv and a Christmas beetle flew and landed next to me and I screamed and jumped up and started crying. I'm a total puss when it comes to creepy crawly things. Apart from that my main fear is fire, had a pretty traumatic experience w a bushfire in '09.. can't even remember the last time I lit a match ^^

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Jan 17, 2013 4:02am
via iOS
Follow me I follow u ;)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 17, 2013 12:27am
via Android

No cant pregnant

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 17, 2013 12:37am
via iOS
heights car accidents and spiders!!
Image_thumb
68 Posts
Jun 17, 2013 12:52am
via iOS
I'm scared of fires and red lights at night
18 Jun
Red lights scare the crap out of me D':
18 Jun
If ur ever in south africa at a red light at night. Keep driving. Trust me.
18 Jun
So, do you just keep driving straight thru a red light?
18 Jun
Yh i heard alot of carjackings take place in the dodgy areas. Its the same in every country really. All countries have the bad areas
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 18, 2013 3:28pm
via iOS
I fear roaches...hate em' I don't care of I'm giant beside them...they make my skin crawl...yuck yuck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51