Dont know where to start...

4 posts | Original | Recent

10500262_10203718428377501_8546213995313319848_n_thumb
1 Post
May 27, 2015 7:41pm
via Android

So I'm the heaviest I've ever been and seems like the things that I used to be able to do I can't do anymore, like going up stairs without being winded despite being my size. Already feeling discouraged because even the casual workouts are hard for me. I work full time and have a special needs child with hardly any space to work out where I live now. I also find it hard to eat healthy since I live on a tight budget and don't like most vegetables. Any other people struggled like I am now? Or anyone who can relate and need support like I do? Suggestions? Ill take anything really.

27 May
You should start with bodyweight routines that they have on skimble. They dont require much space except about a circle around you. Start with 15-20 min beginner routines and work your way to intermediate. As to diet try to stick to poultry, egg whites, fish and stay away from cheese, breads and pastas. Give it a month and you will start to see results. Its 80% diet 20% is what you do in your workouts, diet is key! Hope this helps and u have success, just never give up!
27 May
Money is very tight for me too . I'm also on a budget . Walking is good to start with . U can look on here on the workout section there are exercises from 2 - 60 mins so u can work different area's or the whole body . :-)
27 May
I agree with Michael . :-)
Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 27, 2015 8:06pm
via iOS
Check comment
Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 28, 2015 9:00am
via Android

Hi Chelsie!! You are totally like me. I came up with the idea that my life was too busy and there were too many obstacles for me to diet and exercise. It wasn't until I ended up in the hospital. I thought I had a heart attack. It turns out I developed diabetes due to my weight getting out of control. So the excuses had to stop. I don't have much money but I do the workouts on here and just try to eat right. If you do eat unhealthy I'd only eat a small portion. Like on pizza night only have one slice and some veggies or fruit to fill u up. As for the exercises, you aren't going to do them exactly how the people are doing them. I still can't do some of the exercises exactly. But you have to keep trying. Eventually, they get easier as you go on. Let me know anytime u feel unmotivated. I'll do my best to get you in the mood.

Image_thumb
269 Posts
May 28, 2015 11:49am
via iOS
I agree. I found myself at my highest weight ever last summer. I've always been good at hiding my fat, baggy shirts and all that. I couldn't keep up with my daughter to play outside and just didn't have the energy to do so anyway. I started my journey last fall but didn't find this app until after Christmas. Since then I've lost 10 lbs just working out in the little space between my bed and the wall. It's possible, motivation only gets you started, habit keeps you going...I'm just beginning to remember that.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51