Getting started!

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
May 28, 2015 6:05pm
via Android

Hey guys, I'm just getting started at working out again. I was VERY athletic before i had my son... im ready to get back at it. I'm totally out of shape, it's been 2 years since working out daily. Where should i start? I dont want to push to hard and end up hurting myself. Whats the best exercises to slowly become avtive again? I need to tone my muscles back up. Thanks!

28 May
P90x3 is a great workout to get back into things
28 May
I stated off by walking and lifting weights, then I move to bike, and doing workout video to help. Have you goal and stick to it. Like mine is working out 6 time in an week have one day to rest. I work around my son schedule, when he napping I do an 30 min workout, and at night when his daddy home I go to the gym an workout for hour or 2.. Start off slow and each day pick it up. Good luck!
821 Posts
May 28, 2015 7:06pm
via Android

Look in the active topics for mommy got muscles. I think those should be good for you.

65 Posts
May 28, 2015 8:40pm

Like Jovon said the whole Mommy Got Muscles series is pretty awesome, it's a fave of mine because all the workouts are super quick but effective.

I also do several quick minute exercises which add up to a good workout. Mountain Climbers, Planks, Flutter kicks, Wall sits, Squats etc. Those are things that can get you moving but don't require you to be in one spot for every long. 

Have fun!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51