Progress- R.I.P.P.E.D PROGRAM

20 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 2, 2015 1:42am
via Android

Day 1
First off I am coming into this nice and strong & all rested up! So I am ready to give her and am totally looking forward to this program!
With my diet in tact I have already lost 4.8 pounds in this last week and I didn't really do much so I am looking forward to what the rest brings me!
I also lost from the last program to now another 3% bf, I am so excited and proud of where I first was when I began all of this, so with that being said.....
I completed Day 1
SK'S R.I.P.P.E.D Program (arms & legs)
And I even did half hour of cardio!
I upped my weight and my legs are killing me! Hopefully I can move my arms tomorrow....lol
Have a fantastic night!

02 Jun
It's begun!!!!
02 Jun
Congrats Dawna:)) You found your way and you're going it:)
02 Jun
Thanks Heiko and Scotty it sure has!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 3, 2015 1:06am
via Android

Day 2
Completed SK'S R.I.P.P.E.D Program(back)
Totally loved this one, I will be doing this again!
I also did 30 mins of cardio!
Have a fantastic night!

03 Jun
Shaping those wings eh?!
03 Jun
Totally awesome Scotty at the end my fly's were only with 10 pds!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 4, 2015 1:10am
via Android

Day 3
Completed SK'S R.I.P.P.E.D Program  (shoulders)
This was insane! I loved it, I couldn't do face pulls at the end so I did barbell shoulder press instead!
I was going to do some ABS but I am wiped! I need to go and soak, I am going to be feeling this!
Have a superb evening!

04 Jun
Ermmm face pulls aren't in day 3's workout?
04 Jun
Oops I meant alternating cable shoulder press, I got mixed up.....lol
04 Jun
Facepulls was Tuesday's
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 5, 2015 1:25am
via Android

Day 4
Completed SK'S R.I.P.P.E.D Program  ( Chest & calves) what a burn!
Svend press is totally isolation, I am going to continue these, I see a huge difference when I do these!
I pushed myself to my limits, I had my son spot me.....not going to lie I thought he was going to drop the bar on me when I was doing chest press, that I rolled off the bench....lol
Totally drained, have a fantastic evening all of you, till tomorrow....oh ya arms! 

05 Jun
More people should do the Svend press. It's an awesome isolation exercise which allows you to really focus on the contractions. Great work as always Dawna!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 6, 2015 2:20am
via Android

Day 5
Completed SK'S R.I.P.P.E.D Program!
This girl is totally sore, I am looking forward to these two days off for recovery!
Have a fantastic night and weekend!

06 Jun
Great week
06 Jun
We all had a awesome week and kudos to all of us with sticking with it! Now let your body rest and let's get ready to roll on Monday! ;-)
06 Jun
Well said, steady state cardio, yard work & hopefully some time spent by the pool for me only this weekend. Got a yoga challenge and some basic isometric stuff I have to do, but absolutely, unequivocally no lifting. None!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 9, 2015 1:47am
via Android

Day 6 & 7 were rest days
Day 8
Completed SK'S R.I.P.P.E.D Program  (arms & legs)
Had a fantastic workout, I am hoping I can walk tomorrow I really pushed these legs!
Did a little extra also as I wanted to work on a few things!
Have a fantastic night!

09 Jun
I saw the 'extra' I did the same coz my abs are really beginning to cut in now. You go girl!!
09 Jun
I really like this program, even my diet is going great! Can't wait for the results! We all got this! :-)
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 10, 2015 1:34am
via Android

Day 9
Completed SK'S R.I.P.P.E.D Program  (back)
This is totally awesome, I can see doing this again!
I am exhausted! Have a fantastic evening!

10 Jun
It was a tough & well earned day!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 11, 2015 1:06am
via Android

Day 10
What a pump that was totally love working shoulders, I even through some abs in!
This girl is going to be sore!
Have a fantastic night!

11 Jun
I have to admit, that is one helluva shoulder workout!
12 Jun
You sand WhatsApp number
12 Jun
Fuck off rashid
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 12, 2015 1:46am
via Android

Day 11
Completed SK'S R.I.P.P.E.D Program  (chest)
What a fantastic pump this was!
I even completed 30 mins. of cardio!
Woo Hoo it's Friday tomorrow!
Have a fantastic night!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 13, 2015 1:30am
via Android

Day 12
Wow I am exhausted, this was fantastic,  I even did half hour of cardio!
Have a fantastic Friday night!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 16, 2015 2:55am
via Android

Day 15
I kicked butt on this one! Weight increased!
Have a fantastic evening!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 17, 2015 1:33am
via Android

Day 16
Boy I love back days, this was such a pump and I also did the dreaded cardio, 30 mins!
Have a fantastic evening this girl is vibrating.....lol 

17 Jun
I was seriously wiped out today!! Like totally!! Erin also said my lats are seriously beginning to get big now : )
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 18, 2015 12:39am
via Android

Day 17
Holy I am just vibrating, I am totally exhausted! I was going to do abs & cardio but I have absolutely no energy left!
Did I mention how much I love shoulders....lol
Have a superb evening!

18 Jun
It's been a couple of hours now & I just wanna sleep!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 18, 2015 11:46pm
via Android

Day 18
What a chest pump that was!
I even got in ab & a cardio workout!
Woo Hoo!
Off to look for some exercises I pulled a muscle and my Dr. told me to incorporate some In my workouts everyday! Hopefully I heal from it! The good news is it hasn't affected how much weight I am lifting

19 Jun
Hope you get healed soon, Dawna! :)
19 Jun
Heal soon! I'm carrying a muscle strain in my left quad & my right forearm. Lol
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 1:57am
via Android

Day 19 Completed SK'S R.I.P.P.E.D Program  (arms & legs)
Wow has my strength ever increased, I am very impressed with myself! Especially on my legs, I don't lift as heavy as some of you, but boy will my knee doctor ever be impressed!
Slowly my legs will get there, I am not in a hurry as I don't want to risk injury, I want to be smart about it!
Started this late today, went and saw the guy who is helping me with my diet, it remains the same right now! Then slowly he will bump my carbs up by just a bit, then muscle here I come!
I cannot wait to share my progress report with you all once I am done this program! It's better to see someone sometimes in person cause pics can sure be deceiving!
I might do a little bit of Abs tomorrow, wait and see, I think my body can use the rest to recover!
Have a fantastic Friday evening!

20 Jun
You are doing an amazing job, keep up the good work!
20 Jun
Great work. You always impress me. You deserve to take it easy once in a while :)
20 Jun
Thanks Jackie and Hector as always thank you for the compliment! Have a great weekend!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 4:46pm
via Android

Day 20
Much needed rest day!  I was going to do abs but I am going to listen to my body and recover! There is no rush to reach my goals cause I know with my determination I will get there! Cause one thing about me is I am no quiter!
Recovery is just about as important as everything else!
The only thing I am doing later is my pushup challenge!
With that being said......have a fantastic weekend!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 23, 2015 2:28am
via Android

Ok day 21 was a rest day, now let's get down to the nitty gritty. ..lol
Day 22
Completed SK'S R.I.P.P.E.D Program ( arms & legs ) Wow having 2 days off, I totally am ready to go! I had a awesome workout, I even increased my strength on a couple of exercises!
I am loving this....but my story will  change by the time I get to Friday cause I will be exhausted!
Have a fantastic night!

23 Jun
2 days rest is helping you eh?? Hope the meal plans are still working for you
23 Jun
Ya Scotty I am a little hungry but he wants to keep me on the same macros until I lean out abit more, then will gradually increase my carbs and then I will focus on adding some muscle! The rest is doing me good, I come back stronger and Just eager to push......lol
23 Jun
I've begun dropping my carbs this week. I always feel so light and hollow when I'm on a low carb plan. I'm glad it's working for you though, I know it was frustrating the hell outta you.
23 Jun
Ya fitness pal can be deceiving, I thought I was eating the correct macros and I was off! The guy where I get my supplements from has really helped me, I just told him losing this fat, I don't want to start disappearing! He has reassured me, i am not goung to disapoear....lol I am also really shocked of being off of creatine how much strength I have!
23 Jun
It will also be interesting to see where my numbers go next month and for you too! This is so much fun this number game.....lol
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 24, 2015 1:33am
via Android

Day 23
Wow as usual this is a fantastic workout, I even completed abs today!
This girl is exhausted!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 25, 2015 12:30am
via Android

Day 24
Holy that was a fantastic workout! I pushed myself to fatigue, this girl can do no more tonight!
Have a superb evening!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 26, 2015 1:27am
via Android

Day 25
Completed SK'S R.I.P.P.E.D Program  (chest & calves)
Wow I am exhausted this was a nice way to end this!
I cannot believe that tomorrow is the last day of this program! It's been incredible! The results have been fantastic!
It went by way to fast and it has been an incredible program!
This girl is done, have a superb evening!

26 Jun
Can't believe tomorrow is the last day too!! :(

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51