Cravings

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 7, 2015 4:16am
via iOS
How to stop them?
07 Jun
I have cravings all the time,I try to have them once a week in moderation, because if you give them up totally you will crash
11 Jun
I crave bread, cakes anything baked basically
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Jun 7, 2015 7:33am
via Android

Drink water. If you still feel it. Eat small portion of snacks like walnuts or any food.

Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 7, 2015 7:40am
via Android

Try your best not to but, if you have a craving and you totally avoid it, it could totally ruin your diet in the future, so yeah small portions though.

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jun 7, 2015 8:18am
via Android

Eat lots of protein

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 9, 2015 10:03pm
via Android

Frozen grapes!! I love them and they satisfy my sweet tooth I always have a tub in my freezer

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 9, 2015 10:07pm
via Android

Cravings at noon or in the evening might mean you lack nutrients during the day. Eat on set times and be sure to get enough protein, vitamins and minerals. If you still get cravings, have some nuts like a small serving wallnuts, almonds or hazelnuts or drink green or white tea. You could also eat some very dark chocolate, but not more than a little chunk.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 9, 2015 10:48pm
via Android

My biggest craving is chocolate and coke (soda). I have been really good about not indulging and I've pretty much cut out all junk food. If my craving for chocolate gets unbearable, like if I don't have it I'm going to kill someone, I will have 1 small 100 calorie pack of the special k fudge dipped pretsals or a granola bar with some sort of dark chocolate in it. As for the soda, I may indulge in 1 coke every 2 weeks or so but I have gotten to the point where I don't even finish it. I may drink like 1/2 of it. That's a big change from drinking 5-7 cokes a day like I used to.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51