Have any of u people lost weight?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
32 Posts
Jan 17, 2013 12:33am
via Android

I've try master challenge but only lost 2 lbds.Should i try the 3 week one? What should i do?

Image_thumb
47 Posts
Jan 17, 2013 1:41am
via iOS
If you're looking to lose weight make sure you're eating healthy too! Also try and exercise everyday (even if its just some simple stretches one day!) to keep your body lean. You can also try a three-day juicing cleanse or a three-day fruit diet. I've seen a few of those! Just make sure to keep working daily! (: one program isn't gonna help you lose it all, you gotta keep at it(: good luck!
217804_581130335234342_16501411_n_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 17, 2013 6:11pm
via Android

Im doing the tone it. Lose it! Im in week 2 and ive lost 2 1\2 lbs... i say keep eatting properly and work out every day or some type of walking/jogging and you should see more come off.. good luck!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 17, 2013 6:53pm
via Android

I have, just add more veggies and fruits, bridal walk, exercise between commercials, workout on free time, it helps.

17 Jan
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jan 17, 2013 7:56pm
via iOS
You can do the drinking water diet. Last year I did it for a week-week and half and lost 7lbs from it! Then of course other than that, keep eating healthy and your work out routine. Good luck!! 
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 17, 2013 8:16pm
via iOS
I agree with those who said to make sure you do some sort of activity every day and do your best to eat right. I'm just starting to do those things and have lost 2 lbs in about 1.5 wks. Try the MyFitnessPal app, it helps you track your food (including calories, vitamins, sodium, fat, etc.) and your exercises. Also, a bunch of people who use Skimble are also on there! You can add me if you want a my fitness pal (or Skimble) buddy: aluiciousalicat 
17 Jan
May I add you on fitness pal?
25 Jan
Hey Jennifer! I just saw this, I don't know why I didn't see it before. Yes, please add me!! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51