Goals - Short/Long Term

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 12, 2015 2:02am
via Android

What are you short/long term goals? Maybe we have something in common and can help motivate each other.

13 Jun
Be atleast 55kg...
Image_thumb
56 Posts
Jun 12, 2015 2:04am
via iOS
Tbh. I want to look like I did before I had a stroke. I want my abs back. I want my strength and muscle mass back. I want this scar to be gone forever and I want to be normal. That's my goal overall. I'd also like to be 115 pounds again
12 Jun
Your normal man. I'm sure your going to come back even stronger! Just keep grinding
12 Jun
Thanks jovon
12 Jun
I'm sure you will. Stay focused and dedicated and eventually you'll get there. As above comment, you are normal. Believe in yourself and keep positive
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jun 12, 2015 3:16am
via Android

Long term goal is to get into the 1000 club.

Short term goal is to get as shredded as I can for the duration of summer.

12 Jun
Great goals Jovon
12 Jun
And what r ur goals fran
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 12, 2015 10:06am
via iOS
My goal is for people to be like " shit what happened to her", it's been my goal for a while but it is hard for me as I have just found out that I have arthritis in all of my joints, which is a challange since I haven't finished high school yet, it's difficult because all my medicine makes me gain weight , I've been able to keep my weight down but I still want to be under 70kg. I have already lost 8 kilos but I'm still 5 off my goal, I personally just want to look at myself and think wow! Good work,  I know it won't last forever but it would be nice to look some what normal for the last years of high school
Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Jun 12, 2015 2:36pm

My short term goal (I hope it's a short term...I guess I'll find out) is to reduce my body fat percentage. My long term goal is to maintain a healthy BF% and build muscle.

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Jun 12, 2015 3:46pm
via Android

Like Jason, my long term goal is to reduce my body fat percent.  I would like to be under 25 percent.  I am currently at 31 percent.  My goal weekly is to log calories 6 days per week and stay around 1200 calories per day.  Also, i would like to burn 300+ calories and log the exercise 4 days a week using Skimble.

Image_thumb
172 Posts
Jun 13, 2015 3:04pm
via iOS
Hello,
Short term: Continuing to build muscle & reduce my body fat
Middle term: 6pack visible
Long term: 8pack and a strong and healthy body looking like Bruce Lee:-) (Dreaming is allowed isn't it?)
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 13, 2015 3:18pm
via Android

Mastering crane pose and its variations, along with headstand pose, are just a few of my short term goals.

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jun 13, 2015 3:33pm
via iOS
To be happy in my own skin as I approach 40yrs old 
13 Jun
Actually my totally honest long term goal is quite the same than Yours. This is a positive way to formulate it and I like it said this way as I have tendencies to formulate things quite negatively when speaking with about my own body!
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jun 14, 2015 2:42am
via Android

To be healthier, happier and to lose another 5kgs. I'm down to 90kgs from 110kg since December last year. Friends are noticing as well my size difference which is morale boosting.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51