Help inspire and motivate.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 17, 2015 12:32am
via Android

Looking for people to follow(+ follow me back)
I often get days where I feel unmotivated. Maybe we can help each other out at reaching our goals etc

17 Jun
You can follow me...I love to have inspirational work out buddies who don't judge you when you reach for some cheese fries :)
17 Jun
Awesome thank you. My biggest temptation is cake ;* and I have it twice a week eeekkkk :0
17 Jun
Cake is a great post run recovery snack, think of all the lost carbs you need to replenish... haha
17 Jun
I can try and help u if u like xx:-)
17 Jun
I think everyone has bad days i did today but i just pushed myself to do cause i knew i'd feel better afterwards xx:-)
Icon_missing_thumb
88 Posts
Jun 17, 2015 3:32am
via iOS
Would luv a to have a friend to help push each other every day! #NoExcuses
17 Jun
Absolutely, looking at your pictures inspire me. I am training for a half marathon in November and am very excited :)
Icon_missing_thumb
88 Posts
Jun 17, 2015 4:12am
Awesome !!! A half marathon is no joke… Takes a lot of time to prepare and takes a toll on your body! Are you running a road half marathon or a Trailrun? Where?
17 Jun
Here in New Zealand. I did the 12km a month ago and overall proud of myself. It's road a bit of track
Icon_missing_thumb
88 Posts
Jun 17, 2015 4:27am
via iOS
Awesome!… And so jealous… Heard New Zealand is beautiful!  Make you a deal… I'll do my best to help and motivate you with running… You help me get cut and toned like u r!
17 Jun
It really is. Thanks, sounds fantastic! That's a deal, also look forward to getting to know you Ken :)
Icon_missing_thumb
88 Posts
Jun 17, 2015 5:35am
via iOS
Sweet.... And likewise Fran.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51