Need friends for motivation

8 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jun 17, 2015 7:55am
via Android

Im currently 197lbs right now. So 3 lbs from 200. Made me realize I need to make a change and change isn't always easy. Anyway let's motivate each other. :)

17 Jun
Hi I would. Follow me and let's motivate each other
17 Jun
I'm in the exact same position!!! Let's do it!! :)
18 Jun
I'm in the same situation
25 Jun
I completely understand! My freak out was when I went grocery shopping and saw the scale at my after baby weight of 170... my son is 8 so needless to say I ate my way there! We can do this girl start a plan and get on it! Baby steps, if you go in to heavy you won't be consistent. So start small and stick to it for 2 weeks. Add more little by little!
280 Posts
Jun 17, 2015 2:55pm

Follow others and recieve workout notificatons and also make a plan, try to follow for one week.

13 Posts
Jun 18, 2015 1:14am
via Android

I'll definitely follow you. Encouraging others keeps me motivated! The more the better. Follow me too. 

65 Posts
Jun 18, 2015 3:19pm

When I was brand new to Skimble (which wasn't really that long ago) I found that following people who work out everyday is the best kind of motivation.

Look for the veterans who have been at it for a while that way you know they won't up and disappear after 2 weeks, that means a lot. 

Check out the challenge board and join a challenge, even if you're late, the support is absolutely amazing and really helps keep you going!

I'm sure you'll do great! Best of luck on your fitness journey!!

26 Jun
Good calk Jackie. That is the best way to go.
2 Posts
Jun 25, 2015 11:35am
via Android

Follow follow follow. I don't really use skimble all the time. Once in a while I'll branch off and do my thing in the gym, but with more followers and motivational friends I'll use it more so follow.

2 Posts
Jun 25, 2015 3:00pm
via Android

Let's do it

5 Posts
Jun 26, 2015 2:07pm
via Android

Always looking for female friends to help motivate each other

1 Post
Jun 27, 2015 10:43am

I struggle with motivation too, that's why I love the idea of this site, so many people here ready to help keep each other on track! I'll follow you :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51