Humble begginer

31 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 19, 2015 11:51pm
via Android

I really enjoyed my first workout... I feel some burning action going on and honestly I want to do a little more.

20 Jun
Go slow it's not about how much you do it's getting the moves perfect.
27 Jun
Im glad you enjoyed it! I got hooked when I signed up for track. I love it!
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 12:19am

Great to see that you enjoyed your workout, Keep it up you'll reach your goal in no time.

20 Jun
Thank you I really appreciate that..
20 Jun
Keep pushing. I'm trying to stay motivated as well. Each step makes a difference. Have a healthy and blessed day
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 1:31am

Sure anytime.

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 4:21am
via Android

As I've gotten older I've come to realize that the hardest part about losing weight is not working out it's actually staying motivated to keep working out. I'm not just doing this to look good.... I mean of course I want to look good but what I'm saying is I want my overall health to be better. I struggle with pain. So severe getting off my bed to stand up  would make me cry .I'm waaayy to young to feel like this so today was the first day of a new chapter in my life. I'm in a good state of mind and have been for a while so I guess its time to put all this built up positive energy to good use... Sorry if I'm whaling on I just had to get this off my chest.. Whoo

20 Jun
Ur doing brilliantly. I think it's amazing that u still are motivated even though ur in so much pain . Well done . It is hard sometimes to stay motivated i'm 40 next year so i know how u feel . I think ur amazing. Keep going u can do it .xx♡♡:-)
20 Jun
Welcome . Xx
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 3:39pm
via Android

Thank you....I really appreciate the motivation

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 4:16pm
via Android

Hello world....I'm in good spirits today meaning my pain level is at medium so I tried to do a workout before I did my daily chores but for some reason whenever I start the video it would close so I did 30 squats instead and some light yoga. I plan on trying it again later hope my pain level will be the same. I'm trying not to push myself to much but I refuse to quit due to my pain. If I feel like I can't handle a certain workout I'll try another one but no matter what I got to keep moving...

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 5:02pm
via Android

Took a little break to do some stretching.. I muscle's feel really good right now.. I might even squeeze in some squats...

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 5:08pm
via Android

I'm ashamed to say that I cannot do push ups...Yet!

20 Jun
Take small steps this is only the beginning of a long journey.
20 Jun
Don't worry i couldn't do them when i first started . They are tough . Try kneeling push ups first.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 5:59pm

Have you tried knee push ups or even some wall push ups?! I'm still struggling with proper push ups and I substitute these two until I can do the real ones.

20 Jun
That sounds like a wonderful Idea and I'm absolutely going to try it
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 8:40pm
via Android

It's so pretty outside I figured I would walk for 30 min

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 8:47pm
via Android

Keep at it, small steps = big gains. :)

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 10:01pm
via Android

Just finished walking... barely missed the rain... I'm embarrassed about the fact that I felt like I couldn't breathe . when my kids saw me grabbing my chest they started walking with me. That really helped me a lot . We was walking at a steady pace wasn't going slow. talking about nature.. and then all of a sudden my workout was over. I'm very hot and my chest hurts but I won't give up

20 Jun
Walking is a really good exercise gentle on the joints and gets ur heart rate up too. Just take it slow , it takes time to build up ur fitness and ur doing brilliantly well done for not giving up. Ur kids sound amazing :-)♡
20 Jun
They really are
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 10:53pm
via Android

Somebody please tell me a modifier for sit ups/crunches cause honestly I look absolutely ridiculous doing them the honest way. Plus it hurts a lot . my pain is mostly in my core area so some  workouts really hurt but If I can get some tips I figure I could slowly build my core until I'm comfortable or able to due then in full with that being said I still never give upAny suggestions folks?

20 Jun
U could try putting ur legs(calfs) on a chair or on ur sofa and then do ur sit ups that way but keep ur lower back on the floor .xx:-)
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 21, 2015 12:25am
via Android

Dinner is done kids are fed. Waiting on them to go to sleep so I can squeeze in at least an hour workouts and clean up before hubby comes home...

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 21, 2015 12:48am
via Android

Just asking... what can I use as a replacement for weights BC I don't have any...

21 Jun
Before I got my first dumbell, I would use my kids huge juice jug. The Hawaiian Punch ones like at Walmart. Even when it ran empty, I filled it back up with water. Or maybe you can use soup cans, or a bag filled with heavy stuff.
21 Jun
Oh yeah ...I got some of those bottles I keep full of water for emergencies... Thanks for the tip
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 22, 2015 4:44pm
via Android

I didnt get to work out due to the fact I was in a lot of pain. I feel like I've been mule kicked in my stomach. I so sad tjo cause I was really do OK BY my standards.I just wish the pain would stop so I could continue my regular life instead of doing things whenever I'm not in pain. So I'm going to try and compress my stomach long enough to do a couple of workouts. In not to motivated BC of the pain but...I just can't give up.

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 22, 2015 9:55pm
via Android

I've do 2 workouts so far. I feel really good. I got a little light headed and dizzy so I stop took a couple if deep breaths and kept going. I'm going to squeeze in two more after dinner

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 22, 2015 9:58pm
via Android

Random question...Any ideas on healthy meals that will help me weight wise and that my husband and kids will eat as well??

22 Jun
I made chicken spinach parm, tofu stair fry and chicken salad. When I cook chicken salad, my kids would eat white rice too.
22 Jun
Thank you maria..I've never tried chicken parm before sounds good
22 Jun
Mac & cheese with broccoli or collar flower (white broccoli). Most kids don't like vegetables so this is a way to get them to eat them
22 Jun
you are welcom. Yes it's good: ) my baby girl ( 17 months) she really likes it.
22 Jun
Thank you shamika
10154533_240536442818257_21909476947257672_n_thumb
41 Posts
Jun 22, 2015 10:44pm
via Android

When you're feeling any kind of discomfort that's your body telling you to stop. Yoga is good for building up your core.

You can message me if you want. I'm on the east coast

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 22, 2015 11:16pm
via Android

Me and reverse crunches do not get along ....me and crunches period don't get along ughh!!!

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 23, 2015 6:13pm
via Android

I got pissed off during one of my workouts and started to cry BC if was bars for me to do a bridge with leg circles. I got pissed BC I kept losing balance..

23 Jun
Aww it's okay! Just keep trying. Everyone has some type of exercise that was hard for them at first
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 23, 2015 8:21pm
via Android

Feeling pretty good, body's burning ,full of energy....O don't plan on doing any workouts outside because its over 100° today. so that's out.

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 25, 2015 12:12am
via Android

I can't believe I'm saying this but I really like working out now... just doing  it and getting it over with gives me more pleasure than just thinking about it or brushing it off... I feel better after sweaty workout

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 25, 2015 12:16am
via Android

I don't like the fact my man doesn't want me to do a quick workout before bed.. I really need this change in my life

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jun 25, 2015 6:49pm
via Android

I'm really s today my cousin who had a long battle with her health passed away..My heart is completely .So if anyone comes across this please pray for me and my family.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51