Dee's Fitness Warrior Program!

34 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 28, 2015 2:33pm
via Android

So I finished my latest Program, I did extremely well and am extremely happy with my results!
My strength increased incredibly.....I was muscle woman....especially at the end I had all this energy!
I ended up losing 12.8 lbs by SK'S R.I.P.P.E.D Program and being on the diet that was recommended for me! (That was in a total of 5 weeks)
I have totally leaned out and was hoping not to lose some muscle but unfortunately did! (You can't have it all)....lol
I am staying on the same diet for the month of July and am hoping now to put on some muscle with this latest program!
I will be tracking my program on here!
I will be honest, I had no clue what to do next, so I had help putting this next program together because I was stumped!
Starting on Monday will be as follows!
Workout routine week 1 will be Endurance between 10-15 reps, it will be interesting day tomorrow as it is a Power lifting day, I have never done that before......yikes!
I will be slowing down on my cardio as I don't want to lose to much more or I will disappear!
I am looking forward to what this next part of my journey brings me!
Hopeful I will get some updated pics up shortly...yup that's my story!
So my macros for the month will be 150g protein
123g carbs
22.5g fats
I do one meal and snack a week as a cheat....woo hoo!
With that being said have a fantastic Sunday!

28 Jun
That's great Dawna! I've also gained a considerable amount of weight and I'm seeing gains everywhere! You're gonna looove power lifts. Its actually one of my classic favorites. Good luck on this, Dawna. You're a true beast ;-)
28 Jun
Wishing you the best with it D. :-)
28 Jun
Anita thank you and as always you look fantastic! Thank you D.J and hope your doing well :-)
28 Jun
Good luck . Xx:-) i hope u get the re3 u want ♡♡
28 Jun
Ur looking good xx:-)
Image_thumb
252 Posts
Jun 29, 2015 11:09am
via iOS
Great job Dawna!!!
29 Jun
Thank you Jessica :-)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 29, 2015 11:46am
via Android

That sounds amazing.  Can't wait to follow your journey

29 Jun
Hey Tara!!
29 Jun
Hey jess. This sounds like fun to folliw
29 Jun
Thank you Tara :-)
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jun 30, 2015 1:02am
via Android

Day 1
Completed Power Lifting Day
I wasn't sure how to do these, so it took me a bit longer as I was all about my form, these were all done at low weight
Floating Snatch pull
6 sets - 15 reps
Clean & Jerk
6 sets - 15 reps
Push Press
6 sets - 15 reps
Box Jumps
6 sets - 15 reps
Holy mother did I ever sweat, these you want to be all about proper form cause if your not you can do injury
This took me 99 mins. I will log my time in after!
Going to now do a little bit of Abs!
Have a fantastic night!

30 Jun
Mother of Mary! ! Not bad Dee. Not bad at'all
30 Jun
6 sets of clean & press at 15 reps?? Yep! That's gonna build a sweat
30 Jun
I am going to be sore tomorrow, I had sweat dropping off of my face and every where else! This was hard!
30 Jun
Thanks D.J :-)
30 Jun
Great job Dawna, I'm impressed!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 1, 2015 2:02am
via Android

Day 2
Chest & Triceps
Flat bench, 1 warm up followed by
4 sets - 15 reps
Incline dumbbell press
4 sets - 15 reps
Incline dumbbell fly's
4 sets - 15 reps
Dips
3 sets - 15 reps
Decline dumbbell press
4 sets - 15 reps
Triceps cable push downs
4 sets - 15 reps
Single arm kickbacks
4 sets - 15 reps
Svend press
3 sets - 10 reps
Finished workout with flat bench
3 sets - 15 reps to failure (I pushed myself very hard to get to the 15)
I cannot believe the strength I have going into this, I am lifting pretty heavy doing 15 reps (I feel like super woman.....lol)
I am totally exhausted, my arms are done!
Have a fantastic night!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 1, 2015 6:36pm
via Android

Day 3
Back & Biceps
Wide grip pull downs
4 sets - 15 reps
Cable rows
4 sets - 15 reps
One arm dumbbell rows
4 sets - 15 reps each arm
Straight arm pull downs
4 sets - 15 reps
Preacher curls
4 sets - 15 reps
Cable rope hammer curls
4 sets - 15 reps
My strength has increased quite abit, this is exhausting as you are fatiguing out to get to that 15th rep
Have a fantastic day and Happy Canada Day!

02 Jul
How long are the rests in between sets?
02 Jul
No longer than a minute
02 Jul
Nice & intense! I like it
02 Jul
Ya its exhausting if your getting to that 15 rep to easy you need to raise the weight you want yo fatigue yourself getting there!
02 Jul
Next week is about power 6 reps, I will be to done to do any challenges! LOL
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 3, 2015 12:44am
via Android

Day 4
Quads & Hams
Barbell front squats
4 sets - 15 reps
Leg press
4 sets - 15 reps
Split bulgarian squats (weighted)
4 sets - 15 reps
Dumbbell lunges
4 sets - 15 reps
Straight leg dead lifts
4 sets - 15 reps
Box Jumps
4 sets - 15 reps
I never sweated so much, I am soaked! This girl is exhausted!
I don't know why my strength has increased so much, it's like I am superwoman....lol
Anyways.....have a fantastic evening!

03 Jul
Higher carb days?
03 Jul
Nope no higher carb days he said not yet!
03 Jul
I'll take the credit for your superhuman strength then ; p
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 4, 2015 1:18pm
via Android

Day 5
Shoulders, Traps & Calves
Dumbbell presses
4 sets - 15 reps
Side lat raises
4 sets - 15 reps
Arnold press
4 sets - 15 reps
Front dumbbell raise
4 sets - 15 reps
Behind head smith machine press
4 sets - 15 reps
Laying reverse dumbbell fly
4 sets - 15 reps
Calf raises
6 sets - 15 reps
I didn't record yesterday but this was also a fantastic workout, pushed myself to my limits.....looking forward to my gains!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 4, 2015 1:19pm
via Android

Day 6
Really looking forward to today's rest day!
My body is sore and needs it!
Have a fantastic day!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 5, 2015 1:33pm
via Android

Day 7
Rest day, totally liking these 2 rest days in a row it gives my body lots of time to recovery and time to do other things as well!
At least I can walk abit better today, my legs were feeling Thursday's exercises!
So next week is my power week and that will be bringing me to the 6 - 8 reps, with 3- 5 sets on some exercises!
I am looking forward to this, nothing like pushing myself to my limit!
Have a fantastic Sunday!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 2:35am
via Android

Day 8
Completed my powerlifting day!
Today I pushed myself to do 8 reps on my exercises, with 4 sets!
It's amazing g how much strength I am gaining and boy did I sweat!
Have a superb evening!

07 Jul
Love to see your progress Dawna:)
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 8, 2015 1:17am
via Android

Day 9
Chest & tri's
5 sets with 8 reps on my exercises, I am totally getting stronger, I am pretty impressed so far!
I also did dips with 45 pds on my legs, I will be ready next time to up that by 10 pds, pretty exciting
I will be doing no more today as this has exhausted me right out!
Have a fantastic evening!

08 Jul
Going strong lean lady!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 9, 2015 1:19am
via Android

Day 10
Back & Bi's
It was suppose to be 4 sets but I wanted to really push my back and bi's today so I did 5 sets on all exercises with 8 reps! I took shorter rests to get this done!
I am totally feeling pumped and cannot believe how far I have come since starting all of this!
I am still leaning out and cannot believe the results, I believe it doesn't matter what program you do, you defiantely need the right diet!
So it all starts in the kitchen
This gal is totally exhausted and sweaty, I need to shower!
Have a fantastic evening!

09 Jul
Very true about the nutrition side of things. The workout styles are just FUN to help you along the way!!! Doing AMAZINGBALLS Dawna
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 1:12am
via Android

Day 11
Legs (quads & hams)
Totally fantastic workout, I know I will be sore on Saturday just like last week! Hopefully not as bad.....yikes
Again I was only suppose to do 4 sets, I pushed myself for 5 sets, 8 reps each exercise! I increased my weight on things I didn't know was possible☺(looked back in my journal and just decided to increase)
I am extremely pleased with my results so far doing this program, I am still cruising along in leaning myself out!
I was worried about my weight as I have lost quite abit so far, but the professional told me it's all ok and not to worry that I am doing everything on target.....so I guess I should listen to him....lol (he knows more than I do)
I have stuck to my diet, have only had my 1 cheat meal and snack once per week! I really don't crave anything so sometimes I don't even have the snack (maybe cause I am Celiac, my food is more limited)
With that being said.....have a great night!

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 1:51am
via Android

Major progress and gains going on here. You ma'am, are a true inspiration.

10 Jul
Thank you D.J, all of you inspire me! :-)
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 2:29am
via iOS
Watch out people!! We gots ourselves a badass over here!! 
10 Jul
Hahahaha Thanks Scotty, all of your guys support keeps me going, ok I keep myself going too....lol
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 11, 2015 3:53am
via Android

Day 12
Shoulders & Calves
10 sets of standing barbell shoulder presses each being 8 reps, I thought my shoulders were done after that...lol
Rest of my exercises were 4 sets, with 8 reps on each exercise!
Finished off with 6 sets of calve raises, 20 reps!
Did abs and this girl is going to enjoy her weekend of rest! I need my body to recover and rest and I will be stronger on Monday!
Have a great night and enjoy your weekend

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 11, 2015 9:32pm
via Android

Day 13
Well deserved rest day!

12 Jul
Enjoy:)
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 12, 2015 6:32pm
via Android

Day 14
Another rest day!
Monday is another week of Endurance, which will consist of 10 - 15 reps again!
I will be ready and stronger, my goal for the week will be to increase my weight and try and get to the 15 reps or close!
Have a fantastic Sunday and happy lifting or cardio or what ever it is you chose to do!

13 Jul
Wishing you a great and successful new week Dawna:)
13 Jul
Thank you Heiko :-)
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 14, 2015 2:21am
via Android

Day 15
Powerlifting day!
I really enjoy my Mondays!
Holy that was truly exhausting!
I added 10 lbs more then what I did last time on my exercises!
6 sets, 15 reps on all my exercises except  my push press, I did 6 sets, 12 reps!
Clean & Jerk totally takes everything out of you, but are they ever fun to do!
I was totally drenched at the end of this! I am so surprised I did abs after this workout!
I am totally done, have a great night!

14 Jul
It feels like forever since I've done clean & press! I didn't add them to my workouts coz I didn't want someone to get hurt. You're doing great Dawna! I've been lifting again the last couple of days coz I couldn't hold out any longer.. It feels soooo good!
14 Jul
Hahaha I saw that your lifting again, when your used to it, it's really hard to stop doing, even though it's only for a month! I know I couldn't! Clean and jerk totally takes everything from you especially 6 sets at 15 reps! Thanks for the compliment it means alot especially coming from you! You look totally fantastic, you shredded quite abit the scale means nothing your pic shows the results! Keep up the fantastic work can't wait to see your end results! :-)
14 Jul
Thanks Dawna. I have to admit I've been pleasantly surprised at the vascularity of my upper body when lifting the last couple of days and the muscle striations are looking much better. I'm hoping I can keep doing the shred & the lifting to knock off another 8lbs without collapsing! I'm chugging on pre-workout now to keep up
14 Jul
That's alot of workouts to do, you might exhaust yourself right out! I would go by how you look and feel not the scale! Numbers mean nothing! I have lost quite abit also and I am not even doing any cardio, it's all in the eating, if you can nail that it's home free! Don't burn out Scotty!
14 Jul
I've nailed the eating. I've put together a nutrition plan which others are using on here coz I wanted to show you can eat more and lose weight if you get the macros right. I'm confident I can keep up with the workouts and will rest when I need coz I'm not following any specific lifting program, just lifting for lifting's sake ; )
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 16, 2015 1:21am
via Android

Day 16
Forgot to record, had a day off as I had things to do.....and I didn't even feel bad!
I have been working hard!

16 Jul
Damn straight!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 16, 2015 1:26am
via Android

Day 17
Back & Bi's
Today was 4 sets with 15 reps in all my exercises, increased in all my weight!
I have no clue where all this strength is coming from but I am going to take it!
Finished off with some ab exercises, I even tried some new stuff today that isn't in skimble, it was pretty intense, so see how sore I am tomorrow!
With all that being said.....have a fantastic night!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 17, 2015 12:39am
via Android

Day 18
Legs (quads & hams)
That was totally a killer of a workout! I increased my weight on everything, I did 4 sets and pushed myself to the 15 reps!
I am going to be one sore girl!
I am liking this program it is insane on how much strength you can get each week, and the results are fantastic too!
I am totally leaning right out, this has been hard work but what isn't!
Have a fantastic night and happy lifting

17 Jul
You sound very proud of yourself. As you should be! It's been an awesome year so far
17 Jul
Yes i totally am Scotty, as you know all of this takes dedication and huge commitment and we all have been doing it, no matter what our goals are! This has been a terrific year so far and I can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings! :-)
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 18, 2015 1:26am
via Android

Day 19
Shoulders & calves
This was quite the workout, increased in weight on most of my exercises!
Even did abs and this girl is done, I am exhausted!
Have a fabulous evening!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jul 18, 2015 5:21pm
via Android

Day 20
Did tri b4 you bi Sk's program
Because I missed my Tuesday's workout I wanted to get in my tri's and chest in this week!
I added chest fly's and Svend press to this!
I did dips with 55lbs on my legs, had to get someone to make sure the weights wouldn't fall off my legs.....lol
Now this girl is taking the rest of the weekend off, it's my boy's 17th b-day today....God I feel old!
Have a fantastic weekend!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51