How many day's a week?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 18, 2015 6:47pm
via Android

How many days a week should I work on my abs for best results? or what works best for you?

18 Jul
Small as you are, you really don't have to worry much about "abs". 2 days a week would fine for you. If you ate more and starting bulking up a bit and increasing the ol bf%, then you may need to worry about working out abs.
18 Jul
Most people see abs as the little hard boxes in the middle of their torso, but the muscle system is actually far more complex. Your abdominal wall is built of the rectus abdominus (the six-pack), internal and external obliques that run along the sides of your rectus abdominus, and the transverse abdominus which lies beneath the internal oblique. I also like to include the serratus anterior because, if you can see the muscles on the top of your rib cage, you look like a bodybuilder. These muscles help the torso flex, extend, and rotate. Most importantly, the muscles also help...
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 18, 2015 7:58pm
via Android

Alright thanks, just since I managed to get rid of a lot of belly fat it seems like the workouts aren't as effective anymore even with high intensity so I was wondering if I should do it more regularly for better results, I've been working a while because I wanted to lose that belly, so I should work on bulking now?

18 Jul
I'd work work on what makes you happy bro. If you want to put on more mass and size and increase strength. Definitely.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 18, 2015 8:23pm
via Android

Alright nice one man, cheers

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51