Good workout?

5 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Jul 20, 2015 10:19pm
via Android

What are good workout on here that you seen a difference on?

20 Jul
Burpees , squat thrust, jumping jacks , squats and mountain climbers I think they the best they helped me so try them and good luck but pls don't give up ok :) 》》
20 Jul
Thank you so much I'm just starting and I really don't wanna give up I wanna prove everyone wrong I'm going to try my best and reading all these make me want to try harder thank you!
280 Posts
Jul 21, 2015 2:43am

Checkout my liked workouts they could help.

65 Posts
Jul 31, 2015 5:01pm

Head on over to the "workouts and programs" section of the forums:

Check out the whole Mommy Got Muscles line there's about 30 of them targeting different areas of the body, they put you to work and they are nice and quick (it's always easy to squeeze one or two into your daily routine)

If you want a more specific day by day plan (and the diet that goes with it) I highly recommend Scotty's Dare to Shred Again program, you may need access to a gym though or a good deal out outdoor space for the cardio parts.

Those programs will definitely get you results as long as you're willing to work for it!!

1 Post
Aug 1, 2015 6:31am
via Android

6 Posts
Aug 3, 2015 12:55pm
via Android

Check my profile liked workouts, but i'll highlight the cool core exercise for the core. It's a great, quick exercise that will get a nice light sweat going. As i've been doing this one for quite sometime, i add some extra core exercises to keep up the intensity.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51