August Challenge?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 2, 2015 3:35am
via Android

August Challenge? I need a challenge for august. Something to do daily, incease each day, etc. Any ideas?

Image_thumb
215 Posts
Aug 2, 2015 3:44am
via Android

My 30 Day Challenge
It is squats, planks, pushups and crunches if you are interested (:

02 Aug
I like this one. Can't do it right now but maybe you should try set it up for September like one of scottys monthly challenges.
02 Aug
Sure! I'd be up f9r doing it all over again in September (: Or I might be able to find a different one
02 Aug
Yeah okay maybe not two months in a row, but maybe a different one and the repeat this one the month after. :)
02 Aug
Haha I'll be on the lookout and get back to ya!
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 2, 2015 7:25am
via Android

MGM challenge. 1 workout a day from the MGM list. You can find the post in the forum with the list of all the workouts. I'll bump up for you.

For example....

Mommy Got Muscles - Ass Class

This is one of many workouts you can find on the post. They all range in time and target different areas. 

Also BeastMode August challenge. Three separate workouts that target lower/ upper and core/ back. These three to be done once a week but intensity will increase during the month. So this one will get harder. Will bump the post for that one too if you're interested and put the workouts below for you.

#BeastModeCamp Aug Challenge - Upper Body

#BeastModeCamp Aug Challenge - Lower Body

#BeastModeCamp Aug Challenge - Back & Core

Happy August challenge and make sure to be careful and listen to your body.

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Aug 2, 2015 7:57am
via Android

Doing a 30 day squat challenge; if you're interested their's a pic on my profile with the daily breakdown and a timer under my created workouts.  Best of luck with whatever challenge you end up doing!  :-)

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Aug 3, 2015 1:53am
via iOS
I'm thinking of starting another 100 miles in 6 weeks challenge or Log a skimble workout a day for the month of August challenge not sure which yet.
03 Aug
I really like this one. This is very doable, but challenging at the same time. I might try this one out. Thank you for posting!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 3, 2015 2:03am
via Android

Think I have decided to start with 10 squats and increase 10 per day. And get a total of 28 miles every other week. These are my goals/challenges. On track so far. 10 squats yesterday,  20 squats today, 2.5 miles on the treadmill today. 

03 Aug
Fantastic! Good luck and enjoy your challenges Angela! :)
03 Aug
Good luck and enjoy, Angela! :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51